Day 65 ∥ 3K Views Special

"Late comer will treat ice cream."

Takuto smiled when he read that, oh he will not buy someone else ice cream. It's on.

His gaze flickered towards the time on the top of his phone 3:01 A.M.

Perfect, enough time to get ready.

.....

Ah but I have to remove this nervousness first.

Takuto tried to wipe the smile off of his face, even if he was home alone, he wouldn't admit that he's somehow excited to meet and tease Kuro in real life.

His phone dinged, he (excitedly) unlocked Kuro's message, even though it was just a simple "good night Takkun, see you tomorrow" with a "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " face Takuto felt more and more excited-- not like he'll show it though.

After replying, Takuto tossed his phone smoothly towards the edge of his bed before face-planting towards one of his pillows, his ears tinted with a bright shade of red. He exhaled through his nose, trying to maybe cool the burning sensation on his face. A quiet giggle escaped his lips. Damn it only Kuro can make him act like this.

Maybe I am the bottom in this relationship after all...

No wait that's not right!

Takuto slapped his cheeks twice before laying on his back and staring at the ceiling, cheeks somehow cooling down. He mumbled a "I should sleep" before turning his lamp off and turning to his side.

Damn he can't wait to pinch those cheeks of hers.

-

"Hey Takuto want to grab some drink after work?" A co-worker suddenly walked over to Takuto's work desk and grinned, bored, Takuto looked up at him before looking back down at his computer.

"No." He said plainly, his co-worker just sighed before waving his hand. "If that's what you want. You have a date or something?" His expression turned into a grin, gossiping huh.

Takuto tried to fight the irritation that was building up inside him, that shit-eating grin expression plastered on his co-workers face would ruin his mood even before Takuto will get the chance to put the same expression on Kuro's face.

"Why do you care?" Takuto snarled while shutting his computer down.

"Stingy. I guess it is a date, eh?"

"Shut up."

-

"I'm here. Where are you?" He sent the message to Kuro and locked his phone, and adjusted the foot that was leaning on the wall of the station. He scanned everyone that passes by, until he realized that neither of them said what they will be wearing.

'This sucks' Takuto thought before he checked the time. 5:59 P.M.

THUD!

"Ah sht!" The girl who accidentally bumped him cussed in a (pitch) voice before turning around to apologize, but when her (e/c) eyes met his gold ones, her lips tuned up into a grin. Takuto raised his eyebrows as well. What the heck?

"TA~~KUN!" She shouts, tackling the blond and attracting attention from some people passing by.

Takuto started to heat up, what?!

The girl pulled away and grinned up at him. Somehow the level of that energy seemed familiar to him.

"Ehe~ sorry should have I not done that?" She giggled and dusted herself off before she cleared her throat.

"Let me introduce myself properly this time." She brushed (hair color) strands of stray hair away from her face.

"The name is (full name) but you can call me Kuro, Takkun."

_______________

This is it for now, I might make another for another day of this (tbh i want to make this longer but this will do for now)

next time i post smthng like this im thinking of posting it on private

byeeeeeeeeee