Day 136  ∥ kuro ver

Takuto's version is private

__

The main speaker's voice didn't even reach her ears as (F/N) continued to stare at the edge of her phone, cussing the lecture hall for not having signal inside, it's been two weeks since she last opened her account, just her editor posting her updates.

Finally, as soon as the speaker finished their speech and let the students and mentors leave, she was outside the hall, phone on her face as she hurriedly logged in to her account.

"What..?" She asked to no one in particular, growing frustrated when the prompt said that her password has been changed and she should sign in again. "I didn't change any password!" She shrieks to herself, then jumping when someone held her shoulders.

There stood her brown haired colleague, blinking innocently at the startled (F/N). "Jesus Christ Shun you scared the shit out of me!" She groans, said man raised his hands up in mock surrender. "Watch out with your profanities Kuro, you're the delicate romance author remember?"

(F/N) rolled her eyes at him. "If I write a violent horror story you're going to be portraying the character who'll be the very first one to die." She threatens him, but Shun just slung his arms around her shoulders and got her in a headlock. "Ow!" (F/N) yelps.

"I'm an author, not an actor, Kuro." He reminded her, getting flicked off by his friend when she waved good bye to a student who called her. "Be careful on your way home Zhen~"

"Let's go grab some snack. I'm hungry." Shun says and drags (F/N) out.

"Ow ow ow! Let go of me first!" 

--

"What's wrong? You seem mad earlier." He starts, a plastic fork in his hand as he slurps his cup noodles. Across him, (F/n) huffs, cup of hot chocolate in hand and phone in the other. "I can't open my wattpad... Someone must've hacked it."

"Hmm? You sure it wasn't Hana who changed it?" He asked, flinching when the food burned his tongue. "No, I e-mailed Hana and she said even she can't update because she can't open my account either." She sighed. "I need to open it..."

"Why? It's not like you chat with your readers all the time." Shun said, (F/N) grabbed her water bottle and hit him with it upside his head. "Oi why do you care?!"

Shun rubs his head. "Just asking..."

(F/n) sat back down, still agitated, and just sipped her chocolate. Whoever it was that changed her password better not mess with her inbox, or else she'll fucking annihilate them.

Personally.

__

who da fak did dat

o this is rewritten, the original one is too unkewl so

deuce