Day 176 ∥ end

"Wait it's already this late?!" Hiro yelped, jumping up from his seat where he comfortably say and then started grabbing the stuff he brought with him. Kenshi had left about an hour ago to his work and fortunately there weren't much costumers around.

Takuto started to get up as well. "Then should I close up?"

"Yeah but stay here until Atsumu comes back. Just to make sure." Hiro nods and then dashes to the door. "Good luck!"

Takuto just stared at his friend's disappearing figure before he walked over the door and flipped the sign before started to clean up, washing the dishes and cleaning the tables.

After a while, he momentarily looked at the wall clock, it's almost three, and that damn bearded man hasn't come back yet.

Finally, he finished the dreadful cleaning he had done and he plopped down by the bar and slumped his face against the table.

Five minutes have passed and he was starting to get bored and sleepy until he heard a familiar muffled voice by the other side of the door.

"Oh...e shop.. Yeah yeah call you again later." Then the doors opened and the owner of Le Renard Noir walked in, a bag of random goods in his hands and his phone pressed against his ear using his shoulder.

"Ah you're still here I thought you all left already." Takuto swirled his chair around and followed Atsumu with his eyesight.

"Yeah Kenshi and Hiro left earlier for work and classes." He replied in a bored tone, head lolling to the side.

"You can go now Takuto, thanks for the help." Atsumu smiles, Takuto standing up lazily after that.

"I'm going home and I'm going to sleep."

The brown haired male smiles. "Enjoy."

__

Chime!

Takuto exits the convenience store, a Horaemon gacha in his hand and a chocolate drink in the other, he walked over to the bridge, and stopped to lean and stare across the bridge, at passing cars and walking people.

He felt his head lolling to a side, eyes closing for a bit due to the lack of sleep the night before. He cursed when he nearly dropped his gacha, and instead he pocketed it and fixed his posture.

"For a moment I thought you were going to jump off..."

Takuto calmly looked towards the source of the voice, eyes half-shut.

"What are you doing here?"

(F/N) casually walked over and leaned on the space next to Takuto.

"What else am I supposed to do in Japan?" She asked, eyes squinting at the setting sun, beside her, Takuto returned his gaze to the scene across the bridge.

"I don't know.. live a normal life?" He answered, time flat but still sarcastic.

"Wow." (F/N) whistled, and fixed her posture.

"We have a lot to catch up on don't we?" She says, eyes on Takuto, who kept his gaze unnerved from the waking people.

It was silent for a while, before Takuto moved his body away from the bridge and so did (F/N), both of them face to face like the first time they have met face to face.

I remember the first time my eyes met yours...

"Yeah, a lot." Takuto emphasized.

It felt like magic...

(F/N) then held out her hand to Takuto, a soft smile on her face.

I want to feel it again..

Takuto slowly took her hand, fingers intertwining and held each other tightly.

thank you for this feeling.

__

Notice Me Tsuntsun:
Started: May 8, 2015 <rewrite>
End: November 5, 2016 <1:35>