Day 140 ∥ takuto ; 2

Takuto gulped his drink down, however the nerve was still there, not washed away by the drink.

"That Kuro ended up rushing manuscripts because of being too caught up talking to me..." Shun can't help but laugh a little at the pout on Takuto's face, but he stopped laughing the second he realized Takuto is serious.

"But you know..." Shun starts off slowly, in a desperate attempt to divert the awkward atmosphere from their table. "Kuro is the type of writer that... How do you say this... just works when she's really inspired." He coughed once, being careful of what he'll say next.

"Hey she started finishing manuscripts faster than before, what was Ishikawa talking about?" He pats Takuto's arm, getting up afterwards and beckoning his friend home.

They paid their bill, and were walking to the station, silence around them with Shun looking around and Takuto glaring at the sidewalk.

"Just don't worry too much about it. Kuro's a responsible writer and she only lets personal matters interfere on her books if it's for inspiration." Shun finally said, before going to the other side of the station, him and Takuto boarding different trains.

--

11:30 P.M.

"How can I not worry about it when I'm basically ruining (F/N)'s goals by distracting her?" He mumbles to his self, the big house seemingly bigger than usual because of the extra emptiness he gets.

Trying to convince himself that he was just over thinking stuff, Takuto closed his eyes, feeling the silence ring in his ears.

"Ugh what is it now?" He groans, turning to his phone's active screen that blinded him.

He read the e-mail, slowly coming into realization.

--

and now we have a wild Takuto in his natural habitat seeming to be super surprised about an email lmao