Day 135 ∥ night ver

Chime!

"Welco-- oh it's just the single dude." Hiro sighs as he was leaning against the counter, chin rested on his hand.

"Shut the fuck up." He snarls, amusing the younger, to the point where Hiro was laughing and clapping his hands like a seal.

Takuto took a seat at the counter, Kenshi and Atsumu coming out from the back room with cleaning tools in their hands.

"Welcome back. Here, go eat." Riki emerges from the kitchen, a bowl of pork noodles on one and a bunch of sashimis on the other.

"Thanks mom." Takuto mumbles, getting the food from Riki and setting his chopsticks and getting ready to eat when his phone dinged.

In hopes that it was (F/N), he grabbed it quickly after setting down his chopsticks. Making Hiro sigh and shake his head.

New e-mail from wattpad!

marginalprofitscoffee sent you a message!

Psst, marginalprofitscoffee sent you a private message!

"Hey you, stay away from my (Pen name)."

Takuto felt his eyebrows knit together, Hiro noticed, and motioned for Kenshi to peek.

"Whoa who's that? A fan of (F/n)'s works?" He asked, confused about the message.

"Seems like it." Takuto carelessly replied, pushing a piece of sashimi in his mouth before clicking 'reply now' on the e-mail. He waited until the app started and brought him to the chat.

TakutoHirukawa 'Your' (Pen name)? I bet she doesn't even know you exist.

marginalprofitscoffee excuse you. I'm part of the mentoring program. And I am sure as fuck that (pen name) senpai knows I exist.

Hiro gapes at the stranger's message.

TakutoHirukawa "senpai", are you a weeaboo? Your Japanese seems to be rubbish with the way you type.

marginalprofitscoffee I am not. I'm pure Japanese and I am a writer, better than a plain office worker eh?

TakutoHirukawa if you're a writer just go back to your manuscripts. Don't you have a deadline?

marginalprofitscoffee wow I hoped you thought of that when you were still keeping senpai awake. She rushed a bunch of projects because you kept disturbing her!!

"What is that thing..." Riki cringes at the thought. "I don't know either, but it's probably contagious so we should stay away from it." Atsumu jokes, until Takuto placed his chopsticks down again.

"Whoa he's going to postpone eating pork noodles for (F/n)--" Hiro shouts until Kenshi shushes him.

TakutoHirukawa how come you know that? You remind me of those 'sasaeng' fans Korean idols have.

"Whoa was that-"
"Hiro please shut up."
"Yes Hiro that was a burn but please keep quiet."

marginalprofitscoffee I am not a bastard fan I'm a legal child okay?! And what? You didn't know that she had to rush three projects in four days because she was too caught up talking to you?

"He's probably just spouting nonsense. Just mute him Takuto." Atsumu advices, making the others nod at that. "No. I'm curious about this bastard." Takuto states firmly until Kenshi grabbed his phone.

"!!-- OI!"

"You're muting him. He's just messing around." Riki pats his shoulder, while Kenshi mutes the user with ease.

"And don't unmute him, get it?" Riki crosses his arms and glares at his friend. Who lowered his gaze before picking up his chopsticks again.

"Fine."

"Good now I think we have a mission that could distract you a bit away from (F/N)." Atsumu declares, taking all the attention on him.

"Damn it." He cusses, staring at the notice on his computer screen. The user has muted him, how can he harass him now?

"Just so you wait Hirukawa..." He whispers to his self.

"I'll get back at you for stealing (pen name) senpai from me..."

__

Three versions of day 136 tommorow!!1!!

wait hold up im confused are they dating? are you guys dating?

well

ssak da bultaewora--

This diagram is tru