Day 148 ∥ kuro ; 1

"Wow preventing me from going back to Japan yet here you are.." Shun whistles, helping (F/N) to the check in area.

"Shut up." She huffs, cheeks momentarily turning a shade of pink before she turns her back to Shun, biting the inside of her cheeks. Her friend laughs before giving her luggage for inspection, he tapped (F/N)'s shoulder and directed the pouting kid to the seats.

"Okay but for real, good thing the director gave you the go signal to go back to Japan." Shun says as he sat down beside her, popping open a candy and chewing on it, remembering how against (F/N)'s manager was. (F/N) shrugged and fiddled with her wattpad. "He can't complain, I already finished the 'lessons' I needed to teach anyway." She trailed off after she flicked towards her inbox, her inbox that has been quiet for a whole week now.

Her finger hovers over the screen for two seconds, before she blinked and closed the app, locking her phone afterwards. "Hey Shun."

Shun panics, hurriedly eating the candy in his mouth. "What is it?" He just stared at (F/N) as she looked like she was contemplating on something so difficult. "You came back seven days ago right? When you went back to Japan? What did you do? Why did Takuto's account go missing after?"

She leans back her chair, running her hands down her face as a sigh escapes her lips. "I don't know how to reach him now. The address I e-mailed said that I got the wrong address, and I'm not entirely sure if he still uses his number." She started curling into her seat, getting a few weird stares from their seatmate and other strangers. This made Shun sigh and gave a smooth reassurance to them before he pats (F/N)'s shoulder.

"Hey, you can always ask help from the Le Renard Noir guys. Like y'know, Riki's connections, Ken's stature, Hiro's charm and that beard's um.. yeah.. you can ask for their help to find Takuto." He says without a sweat, some foreign people looking at him in curiosity.

"Yes?" He smiles at them, smoothly slipping back from English to Japanese. "You're gonna be fine, Kuro." He grins. "Takuto can not handle not seeing your face in person after so long."

And just in time, the PA system turned on, calling (F/N)'s flight number for boarding.

"Thanks again Shun, you've helped a lot." She smiles up at him, a bit more relaxed. Shun stares at her (e/c) eyes a little bit, before reaching out and ruffling her hair.

"Anytime Kuro, anytime."

__

small updates + half of takkun's face for the new cover bc storm is yay