Day 137 ∥ kuro

"What? You're going back to Japan? Do the higher ups know about this?" The brown haired male nodded at (F/N)'s question. Cup of water in their hands as they stand by the door of the lecture hall.

"The company just really needs me. But I'll be back quickly, so you won't miss me that much." Shun teases, (f/n) rolling her eyes at the statement. "You're gross. Just go an do your business." She kicks his leg lightly before going back inside the hall, making a conversation with her student.

Shun nods to her retreated figure, head tilting slightly taking a last sip of his water.

"Sure, I'll do my business and return." He said to himself and called out to (F/N). "I'm going back, later then, Kuro!" He then tossed his cup to the garbage on the way back to his own class.

(F/n) nods at her student who asked a random question for the current topic before the students returned to their work. (F/n) walked to a corner of the room and pulled out her phone, waiting for the e-mail of her editor.

She leaned against the wall, suddenly reminiscing about her account. "Shit I haven't messaged Takkun yet." She then fumbles with her e-mails, checking if she still has Takuto's e-mail saved.

"Ugh God why did I think it was a good idea to reset my phone--" She scolds herself, adding a cup of profanities more for not saving Takuto's e-mail address.

"Oh yeah!" Finally remembering about her WhatsApp she hurriedly logged in to it and checked her messages.

14:30
does he even have an identity

Hiro!!
✔ sent

She patiently waited for him to receive the message, thinking that he's probably still sleeping she just sent her favor to Hiro.

I need your help.
✔ sent

I can't contact Takkun.
✔ sent

"Miss Kuro~!"

"Ah yes?" She swiftly slips her phone back into her pocket, jogging to her student's computer.

__

im the biggest asshole you'll ever befriend