Day 139 ∥ takuto ; 1

Rewind; Day 1 3 9

06:30 PM

"Well that was tiring." Shun comments, eating his cold chocolate cake as he slowly relaxes his back against the chair.

"Yeah, it was." Takuto replies, staring at his drink as he stirred the bottom of it with his straw. They had come back from the police station and were now enjoying a short rest.

"But to think that your girlfriend had a stalker for a whole year..." Shun thought randomly, earning a raised eyebrow from his friend. "What?"

"She isn't my girlfrie--"

"Oh jesus how many times have I read that line on romance books." Shun cuts him off abruptly, cringing at his friend. "Yeah you may not have a label but I swear even the readers thought (F/n) and you are dating."

Takuto scowls at the man. "Why?"

"Because of the Christmas chapter." Shun mumbles, shaking his head when Takuto asked "What?" on a semi-loud voice.

"We're just pretty close..." Takuto mutters as an answer, still knowing that Shun wouldn't believe him.

They fell silent for a few seconds, the sound of the busy cafe as the background.

"But there was something Hinata told me when he was still using (F/)'s account..." Takuto speaks up, sighing quietly after. "What is it?"

"That (F/N)..."

__

everyone's confused even me