The Twist In Life

Seven cousins, a blackmailer, a grudged teacher, a secret admirer, a desperate student, and a stalker is too much to handle.

Not to mention a certain blue eyed boy with a twitchy eye and flattering tongue.

That's not all!

Why did the most annoying guy at school stop bothering her? Did he really have a change of heart? Or is there an ulterior motive behind it? Or it might be that her revenge schemes finally made him give up.

What is her past, no one knows. She stopped asking questions years ago. Will the secret of her parent's death ever unravel?

What does the box that was left for her when she was two contain?

What will change her life?

All it takes is just one twist!

~~~

I saw him leaning against his shiny silver car. When I walked by, he smiled and nodded. I looked behind me, but I saw no one else there.

What just happened? I looked at him again and he did something else.

He winked.

I blushed like a girl and my heart fluttered.

'He's tricking you,' my mind scolded my heart.

But I couldn't help thinking, 'maybe going to the party tonight won't be so bad after all.'

Hey readers!

Thanks for giving this book a chance. I hope you love it. It's not cliché as most of the other teen fictions are.

I started writing this book a couple of years ago. So the first couple of chapters are a little cringe-y, but I swear it gets better as you read on.

I have added this book to the Wattys2016 awards so please do vote ☆ and comment, if you like. I would love your support :)

I can't do it without you.

Happy reading everybody!

Trailer attached.