Confessions of a bald teen

Author's note:

Okay, so I'm extremely sorry for not updating.

Apart from my usual excuse of being busy, I have an additional true excuse that I'm homesick. I'm tired of everything.

13 days left till I go home. And then I'll update. In sha Allah.

So I felt really guilty for not updating and thus I decided to share with you guys this little something I wrote, so that you might know that I'm still alive and haven't forgotten this story. I won't, ever. In sha Allah.

This is dedicated to someone who is a bit bald at the centre of his head. And he's as annoying as Harvey. So here goes nothing.

Okay, so re reading this as a stranger, it looks sad and depressing. If you don't like it, comment, and I'll remove it. For me and my friends though, it was the most hilarious thing we had ever read!

Once upon a time, I had hair.

Then it fell. Taking my sanity with it.

Being bald, it isn't easy.

People make fun of me.

Take it as a joke.

Oh selfish people of the world!

You do not know when you tear apart someone's life by targeting their weak spot. In my case, my hairless scalp.

I fantasise myself with shiny black hair. Thick locks brushing my shoulders. If only it were in my power.

But alas! Fantasising is the only thing I can do.

I wasn't like this before. I swear. It was my ever increasing hair fall that made me the way I am.

I've been called annoying.

I'll be honest, I agree with them.

But I insist. It was the hair that left me, made me bitter towards the non bald people. With every hair that fell, I grew into a bigger meanie.

Oh unkind people of the world!

You, and only you are responsible for forcing a once cheerful (though I don't remember ever being cheerful) kid, to hide behind a mask of smiles during the day.

You made me give lame excuses about my red, puffy eyes.

The lame excuses that you believed.

Because it never occurred to you that I had a heart.

That I could feel.

That I could cry.

Even as I write, the paper is wet with tears.

My scarred hand is shaking as I sob, alone.

In the darkness of the night.

Itching to grab thay blood stained knife again, from under the floorboards.

People people!

Have mercy!

I beg of you!

_ an anonymous bald teen.