CHAPTER 4 - TWIST AND TURN

Upon hearing Kezaloz greeting me one more time, he nodded to something or to someone behind me to the left. I looked in that direction—and practically did a double take.

Stepping up to me was an incredible almost naked beauty beaming at me with a radiant smile. If someone had told me right then that the whole reason these people never invented full body clothes was solely to accommodate this girl, I'd have believed them, and given them a big pat on the back for their foresight. 

She had shining, wavy brown hair framing a gorgeous angelic face and soft hazel eyes. My gaze tracked down her smooth, slender neck to the curve of her shoulders and the gentle slope of her hypnotic breasts. Her skin was perfectly smooth and looked soft as a cloud. 

I looked further down, seeing her body slim down towards her waist before coming to the enticing flair of her hips. Like her father she wore a necklace of gold trinkets, though hers were circular, as well as a coiled gold band around her upper left arm. A pink tropical flower bloomed from her hair above her right ear.

"Hello," she said, taking my hand in both of hers in greeting. "I am Ellen."

All of a sudden I was very grateful for my pants.
"Ellen is the oldest of my three daughters, who will one day become Farees of Jivalku," Kezaloz said. "The word you will hear people call her is 'Veseed.' In your words, you might say 'princess.'"

"Well, I'm honored to meet you, your highness," I said with an exaggerated bow of my head. "Josh...Vermillion at your humble service."
She giggled. and I blushed.
"Ellen," Kezaloz said, "take Vermillion sama back to the visitor's house. I'm sure he needs rest after surviving the churundi."

"The churundi?" I asked.

"The beasts that attacked you in the forest," Kezalo clarified.

"Churudi are very dangerous," Ellen said, looking serious. "To be alive, you are lucky." It made me think (damn it, I lost my cool and composure back then, maybe all the had happened made me forgot all of my composure. Damn it I promise to die rather than ran away next time.)

"Afterward, daughter," Kezaloz continued, "I want you to inform the people that tonight there will be a celebration to welcome our guest."

"Yes father," Ellen nodded, and taking me by the hand again, she guided me back outside.

And so I walked through the town hand-in-hand with an almost naked girl. Again, my pants were proving to be a very good thing to have.

"how can you and your father understand, or rather speak language that I do?" I asked her.

"Since I am one of the princesses he teaches me and my sisters all kinds of different language," Ellen said. "Why does he bother, if your village only need one languge?"I asked again

"Father always says one day people from other places may come here on our village," she said. "I always hope he is right. And he is, because you are here now!" She flashed me a bright smile at that part.

"Is that why you won't let go of my hand?"

She suddenly looked shocked and embarrassed, hurriedly dropping my hand as she covered her mouth. "Oh, I am sorry! I am very sorry! Was that not polite?"

I laughed. "No, it was fine. I just haven't met many people who are that affectionate with someone they just met or rather affectionate to me."

Her look turned to confusion. "So it is good?"

"I liked it," I shrugged.

She cautiously took my hand again, and continued on.

After she got me back to the guesthouse, I was a little disappointed to find that the leftovers from the food Eli brought me had been removed. Once I got over that, I laid myself down on the low bed, which was surprisingly comfortable. I think I dozed off for a couple hours, letting myself get the most relaxed I'd been since waking up from the car wreck.