Chapter 10 - Meditating...?

When I woke up, I saw that Mia was on my right, sleeping peacefully. It was such a good thing to see.

I was worried that I lost myself back then...I was filled with rage, and lost control of myself. I could still remember the things that I had said and done. And the symbol that appeared on my eyes... yes it was the same symbol on my chest and Mia, I guess it was thanks to these symbol that I have not completely lost control of myself and went berserk killing everyone back then.

I had such a nice nap..., well it's weird since I did not even felt anything when I killed those bastards.

As I was reminiscing the events that had transpired earlier this day, all of a sudden someone pulled me from my left side and hugged me, embracing me tightly...

"Wh-what!"

When I turned around, I saw that it was my master... yes, she was sleeping on my left side. And she's also was the one who suddenly pulled me and made me her hugging pillow.

Mine and my master's face is hairs breath away from each other because of her hugging me closely. Since I was being made her hugging pillow, all I could do was stare at her sleeping face.
(ohh, she is really beautiful. She looks cool and very beautiful upon a closer look.)

As I was admiring the beauty of my master, her eyes suddenly opened.

Which got me startled and accidentally kissed her on her lips.

She was confuse for a minute but then smiled at me.

"I-it's an accident master." I was frantically proving my innocence to my master Octavia. Which made her smirk all the more.

"Oh really? You were not admiring my beauty?"

Well...since I was really admiring her beauty, I could not reply on her question. Which made my master blushed even a little.

Her eyes widen, cheeks flushed red and said. "What...so you were really admiring my beauty?"

Now it was my turn to blush, well since it was true anyway, I just nodded in agreement.

And then someone suddenly jumped at me from behind and embraced me.

Yes it was Mia, she just awoken up.
Upon seeing her close to me, I could see that Mia was somewhat pouting,

I'm guessing it's because she saw that I accidentally kissed my master earlier...

She stared at me as if waiting for something... after a minute had passed... she was still staring at me, our head leveled and our eyes locked to each other.

I then suddenly realized that she must have also wanted a kiss.

Hoping that my hunch was right, I leaned closer to Mia and kissed her, her lips was soft, so soft that our kiss lasted for a minute.

"Oho, so you kids are ok in doing that in front of someone? I see I better have to raise and train you strictly from now on..."

Mia was having this victory look on her, while my master was having this scary smile on her...

I was going to say something but lost my chance since Mia spoke some terrifying words.
"ehehe, Josh is Mia's husband"

Well it might be true in a sense...but it's still a terrifying word coming out from her mouth. But Mia looked so innocent, I bet other people might take what she said as a joke or something like a kid would say... but I for one assure you this... no one kisses someone and used their tongue for minutes, as someone who would jokingly say those words.