Chapter 15 - Golden Ring's

~~~Mia's POV~~~

"Yawn"

"Hehehe"

Upon waking up early in the morning, I rub my eyes chuckled to myself upon remembering the intimate time that Josh and I did yesterday. I could still feel my body shiver and the slight numbness of my lower part.

"fuehehe"

Just thinking about it again is making me my whole body shudder and hot. I can't help, I never knew that making love with my beloved felt awesome to the point that I regretted not doing it with him in the past when we were on Hells Island.

However, since master Octavia is not with us right now then I can have Josh all to myself.

"Josh~..."

Upon stretching my arm in attempt to hug my beloved, I found out that my beloved Josh was gone.

I panicked a little but then again when I think about it, He is probably just strolling around and left without waking me up...

"Nono. This can't be. Josh won't do that..."

Various scenarios flash inside my mind, all were ridiculous scenarios about my beloved being bewitch by some vixen.

It's not like I am over protective, but since my beloved Josh is my husband I can't really let any other women besides master Octavia lay their hands on my beloved Josh. Even though I really wanted to monopolize him...

Therefore, without any delay. I immediately stood up and got dress.

Since I am connected to Josh for eternity finding him in this large ship isn't really a problem.

"*humming sound*"

I was humming while I walked towards my beloved Josh's location. Being bound with each other for eternity is really such a handy thing. Since I can feel his location with just a thought of my mind.

While I was walking towards where my beloved Josh is at. I suddenly remember the things that he did to me yesterday. His touch when He hugged me and pressed me down while using his body to put pressure on my most sensitive areas, and even pushed my buttocks up with his hand so that I cannot squirm away from him while he greedily kissed my wet lips. I was totally caught unaware and almost lost my senses from the teasing. I kept crying out from the pleasures of his touch.

((Author: She's lying, it was her who enticed our MC... probably))

"*giggle* I can't wait to do this...and that to him again."

~~

Upon arriving, I saw my beloved getting embrace by a black haired woman whom who I have no Idea who or where she came from.

I can't really explain it, but the moment I saw Josh embracing? or is it getting embrace intimately by some random female stranger, Anger seemed to suddenly swelled up deep within me.

My eyes which I was told was already red would become much more redder and a massive killing intent would accompany my deep blood red eyes.

I am angry, I can tell because I could feel my self burning up with tremendous magical energy(mana) which I don't know where it came from. But one thing I do know is that someone is taking advantage of the kindness of my beloved Josh.

I know Josh all too well, so him initiating the intimate embrace that I am seeing in front of me is impossible(probably). I could not help but frown then I started to slowly walked towards them.

When I was walking towards my beloved who is still clearly being hug by this unknown woman, my eyes and his came into contact with each other.

Ahh, that eyes that showed shock, panic then into a firm one which I though is indicating that he is not at fault. Of course I already though about it, but confirming it made me much more calm so I unconsciously smile at him when I was an arms reach away from him.