Chapter 9 - Lunch and trouble

*Yawn*, I woke up around quarter to lunch time, and it seems Mia is sleeping soundlessly and peacefully beside me, while hugging my whole right arm. (oh... so we fell asleep again, but I still could not believe it, the girl that I had recently met, not to mention not even a day had passed, became my eternal partner, or should I call this destined partner?) Many thoughts swirled through my mind, but I guess I will just go with the flow and see what happens.

Mia woke up, she then looked upwards meeting my gaze upon hers. I could not utter a word because of the awkwardness but Mia broke the silence.

"Good morning Josh"

(Pretty weird since it's almost lunch time, on the second though we forgot to greet each other this morning, since when we woke up earlier things happened...)

"Good morning Mia" I said my greetings as I caress Mia's head (Mia look really adorable when her hair is down. She gives an aura of maturity in her, not to mention that it's pretty weird thing for me to feel, since I clearly know that me and Mia are of the same age.)

Mia then gave me a peck on the lips, well I think it was a good morning kiss so I just smiled at her, she then snuggled closer to me then closed her eyes, I could see that she was really comfortable and felt relaxed while snuggling my chest. I could smell some sweat fragrance from Mia, I don't know why, but me and few where a few more years old, I could swear that I would immediately lose my virginity to her and gobble her up. Yes... I am still a virgin, never had sex before, all I have done so far with a girl was kiss, and I also think that the longest kiss I ever had was with Mia. I felt awkward about it at first, but since I already accepted that common sense doesnt seem to apply on this world. I just accepted the fact that I could now fall in love to whoever I want. I just have to follow my heart, I promised to enjoy every second of this life of mine.

After a few minutes of snuggling with Mia, I slightly tap her shoulders, she then looked towards me with a face saying "What's the matter?", but then growl was heard, and Mia immediately went beet red. (Oho, well I expected this outcome, since we hadn't had breakfast yet and it's almost lunchtime anyway)

"Mia, let's go have lunch"

Mia nodded, I felt warm inside seeing the shy Mia embarrass.

We then stood up from the bed and fixed our clothes, then my eyes burst wide open upon seeing that Mia was stripping in front of me. Mia looked towards me with a face saying "what's wrong?" but then she blushed seeing that I was looking , or rather ogling her body... I feel that I did something wrong, but her skin was white as snow and she was so petite, well it is expected since she was still young, and I also realized that I myself is also young... (ohh that's right, I am still four years old) I took another glance towards Mia, I could see that she was blushing because of me staring at her. (Her eyes, in contrast with her body was alluring, even with her age) I felt a bit aroused but held myself together. It's the first time I felt towards this way against someone... I never felt this aroused towards Arya, well maybe a little bit, but this is different, Mia is still a child... on the second though, I am also a child. I would have attacked and gobbled up Mia already and do all those kinds of things to her, but since the both of us are bound for eternity, I held my self-back (*sight*what am I thinking all this indecent stuff for?, Mia won't go anywhere, so I better hold myself together and just look forward to the future) I never realized it but, my heart is slowly growing more and more fond of Mia, I don't even know if I love Mia more than I love Arya. But one thing is real, I still have feelings for Arya, and my resolve of meeting her in the future would did not change. The only thing that I felt sorry was, not giving my first love my virginity... Or rather my first time.(oh I hope Arya has not fallen in love with someone else, since we have not met yet, I don't know if she would love me when we meet, but when I meet her and my feelings for her has not yet change, then I would do everything in my power to get her....) some evil thoughts swirled through my mind, but I knew that little by little, my real personality was being shown, or rather the personality that I had no idea was there, was emerging from deep within me.