Part Five

As the Princess of Nervan, Annastacia had never attended the Party at the famous Nobel Michel Castle in her life. Her parents were prohibited her to come to another Party except theirs. Well, it was pitied - but, she was not that obedient Princess. Even she never attended any Royals Parties outside of her Country, she had been attending a lot of Nobles and commoners Parties - without permission. She has a friends - a lot of friends - Nobles and Commoners were all the same in her eyes.

But being here - at the Nobel Michel Castle - is new experience for her.

With the huge stained glass door opened before her, the air around her luminous with the lights and millions red and white rose's petals that descended gracefully from the sky. The orchestra's starts playing the most beautiful wedding song, coincidence in harmony with ten dancing kids in white beautiful dress, lead their ways at the elegant red-blood carpet to the Altar, which decorated by the various white flowers with their green leaves - the same color as her hand bouquet.

Seeing them, hundreds, no - Thousands people, in their flawless dresses and tuxedos stood up and clapped their hands immediately, full of excitement. Their gave the same shoutout through the air : Congratulations.

Her heart pounding loudly - which makes she couldn't hear any voice except her own heartbeat. Not, in her life she felt this high of impression, but the scenery in front of her was ecstatically extravagant. She looked up at her husband to be, whom unpredictable was looking down at her. With that composed face as ever.

But, suddenly he smiled - his first smile that she ever seen - he lowered his head to whisper on her ears, "Held your head high, Princess. Where that curious bold Lady I ever seen was going?" Annastacia looked straight at the Prince with narrow eyes. Pouting slightly, clearly irritated with Joshua's statement, she snorted, "I'm not that bold !! And I thought I've told you to call me Anna, did you already forget?"

Joshua's eyes narrowed slightly, but his corner lips lifted up a bit into a small smile, "That's my wife." Annastacia's eyes went wide with his straightforwardness. Joshua turned his head to the front, his eyes fixed straight ahead. Without looking at her, he said with his usual poker-face, loud enough for her to hear it, "Don't worry, you look beautiful."

She didn't know, was he said that only to make her - relaxed? Because she didn't think he would compliment her - well, actually Joshua Lieben was never complimented anyone or anything - At least that was her impression to him after she moved and lived with him in the Dres Van Manor a week ago. She doesn't know why - but, the compliment from him was marvelously build up her self confident. With exasperated breathing, Annastacia calmed herself and held her head up - just like what he was ordered - and with a smile she walks slowly to the Altar.

Joshua looks straight to the Altar in front of them and face to face with Lord Michel. "Oh boy." His eyes now filled with tears and he smiled broadly seeing the lovely couple in front of him. "Lord Michel." Joshua bowed gracefully, but Lord Michel embraced the Crown Prince of Dres Van and said, "I'm really happy for you, young man." The Lord released his embrace and looked at the curtseying Princess, "Oh my God, Princess Annastacia you really are as beautiful as an Angel. I still remember when you were a child. Prince Joshua must be so lucky to have you on his side, my dear."

She smiled and said softly to the old man. "Thank you, Lord Michael. It's an honor for us to have you as a witness for our marriage." Even she took his line, but Joshua feel grateful she could manage this and thrown away her nervousness. After all, her smile was not contrived - it was purely innocent now.

Lord Michel smiled broadly and said happily, "You really are a lovely couple. I wish both of you would living happily ever after, my dear." He said in his deep melancholic voice.