Part Seventeen

Annastacia rubs her eyes for the umpteenth times. She admitted she was not a morning person. It was so hard for her to wake up early. She always loved sleep, when the night comes out and she was laying on her bed, it was the best moment in her life. That is, all her tolerated lifestyle, with her congeniality parents and her loving brother.

Look at her bedside clock she sighed softly, it was already 6 o'clock - if she doesn't hurry, she won't make it on time. Above all she really loves cooking, its like merged the chemical materials for making a wonderful creation and with her skills to guess precisely only by their tasted, she has an extensive knowledge about various foods around the world. But - she was a Princess - and she will always be, and of course even she allowed to use the kitchen but its still forbidden for a Princess like her to cook everyday or even to have an advanced learn about it. Well, that was a chef jobs - not hers.

Being here, in Dres Van, she wants to prove that she wasn't an useless Princess, even she knew the Prince mustn't agree with her request, she still blurted it out and for her surprise he allowed her to do what she wanted only with a simple excused.

Excitedly she went to the bathroom for have a shower, its been a long time for her to not cooking - lately because of wars, instead learning about how become a good wife - she learned about war strategy, prepared for the worst case, if she must replacing Leonardo to take the Throne. No more cooking nor had the afternoon tea with her girlfriend. Hiding behind the great walls of the Nervan Castle, she tried her best to learn about politics, economics and all of her Country needs for their next Queen - well, even she trained how to use a sword several months ago, not enough time to be a master, but maybe enough for her to defend herself in the worst situation.

She peeked out to the kitchen from its huge gold ornamented door. The chiefs were busy with their cookery and the other servants were cleaning kitchen appliances. With its roominess could accommodate at least thirty person, the kitchen was so incredibly huge and lavish with an elegant white and silver tools. Maybe that will necessary useful if the Lieben's held the Party. The kitchen also has a connector to the main dinning room that the Prince usually drank his morning coffee, with a small kitchen on the edge of it.

Annastacia run slightly towards it, attracted by its warmth and homey atmosphere. The beautiful creamy small kitchen was right besides the main dinning room, even it was smaller and separated from the other one, she could feel that maybe the small kitchen was belong to the Dres Vanian Queen herself - even that everything looks so new and clean, and she wondered if this kitchen never been used before.

Well - maybe the queen didn't have more time for cooking after all.

Wondering around, Annastacia begins opened the refrigerator and collected the ingredients, "let's see- we got chickens, bacons, prawns, saffron- oh wow, we've got the mussels too!"

A wide smile appears on her face as she strode up to the huge main kitchen for ask the most important ingredient for the menu.

A servant bowed and greeted her politely, "Good morning Your Highness, if you don't mind may i ask what are you doing at the kitchen so early in the morning?"

"I think I had a permission from the Prince to use this kitchen." She pouted and folded her arms on her chest.

But the servant seems not believing her even a bit, and of course he still on his ground for obeying the rules of Dres Van, "I don't know what you mean by that my Lady, but I think that would not necessary for our Princess to do such a thing."

The chefs start chattering out, one of them even said so clearly for her ears to hear, "I'm so sorry Your Highness, but His Highness has a very high taste of food."