Part Six

Glowing with the sunset light, the Ballroom always had a magnificent view, not exception for this glorious night. It was incredibly huge and now with the various flowers and the candeliers hanging proudly from the ceiling emitting a glamorous light that filled the whole room. The red carpeted floor was full of the noblemen and noblewomen in luxurious tuxedos and impeccably dresses were twirling followed the classical music that playing smoothly, made the ballroom's air filling with an immaculate orchestra. The marbled pillars were standing straight like the great guardians and glorious emblems for the Royalties.

The several tables displayed with various delectable dishes from all across the world. In the other side of the room another table showed the glasses towers. Expensive, vintage wines and champagnes of the highest quality from around the world. It was indeed the most luxurious grand banquet.

"Yuhuuu~ Joshy-Poo!!!" The sudden tight hugs from behind made Joshua snapped from his dazed. "Hey, what's wrong with you to have drank a huge amount of alcohol like this?"

Joshua glared to him, the creased between his eyebrows grow deeper and he sighed, "Prince Roberto - if you must to call me with those ridiculous name of yours, at least make it consistent."

"I admitted Prince Joshua, it's quite bad mannerism for someone to get drunk at their wedding night." Prince Glenn's sharp monotonous voice stroked Joshua's ear. The Crown Prince of Oriens usually didn't bother anyone's business, but now in his wedding day, he doesn't have any ideas why he must say out loud about his opinion. But above all, the youngest Prince was absolutely nothing in compare to him in tolerance for the alcohol.

Grimaced, Joshua eyed him coldly and said, "And I think, i needn't to hear that from someone that's still underage to have a drink." Prince Glenn's eyes narrowed and started spoke with an intimidating tone, "What did you just say?"

Seeing the dangerous atmosphere around the two of them, suddenly Prince Roberto laughing loudly and throwing of his arms around them, cause their shoulders crushed, "Come on, we should be having fun!" He smiles broadly, "After all this is our Mr. Suave's wedding!! Right Glenny-Poo?" And there's Roberto, even what he had told him - he still gave him another ridiculous nickname.

Prince Glenn looked lost his interest for debated Joshua and immediately turned angrily to the Altarian Prince, "How many times do I have to tell you to not call me like that?!"

Roberto smiled teasingly, "Aw, don't be so mad." He leaned into Joshua's ear and said, "What a lucky guy you are to have a cute bride like her, Joshybear. Look at her, she is like - an angel!!"

With Roberto's statement, finally he looked to his wife. She now wearing another gown, a white mermaid gown that much more simple than the glorious gown at their Ceremonial this morning. Her hair's bun still standing perfectly on her head, but instead the crown and the veil, now her hair was decorated by simple white flowers on its both side.
Now, she's smiling and laughing, surrounded completely by all of her friends - or whoever they are.
Well, he didn't even know them at all anyway.

"I'm quite amused myself too, Prince Joshua." Prince Edward put down his glass of wine and said softly, "Where did you get the most beautiful lady like her?"

He frowned. Beautiful creature. Yes - Edward was right. He admitted she is quite beautiful, he just never realized that even he already lived with her in his Manor for a week. Well, actually to many conflicts in his brain for even think about that girl.
But, whatever his friends admiring the Nervan's Princess, he knows the truth - that they marriage was only temporary and until whenever - she's not his.
Joshua lowered his gaze to his wine glass and murmured uncharacteristically, "Not in case-"