Part Fourtheen

Jan stood in front of the huge lavish gate of the Dres Van Manor.
His eyes wonders looking at the pitch black in front of him.
His face stiffen with his own thought.
He - never been leaving his Master, they were never separated.
His most important duty was protecting him whatever happened and he always will.

Since the Prince had separated from his parents, his attitude rather - difficult.
But, Jan - who was an orphan since a long time ago - with his most tolerant personality - was never found any difficulties to deal with the Prince after all.

As the spy from the Kingdom of Nervan, he was trained and taught since he was a little boy - for hated Dres Van - not trusted anyone.
But, all of those purposes and conviction were slowly - changed.

He was changed.

It's so hard to hate Dres Van, the glorious beauty beneath strictly rules and laws of the Country itself more than enough to made him - bewitched and for the Prince - honestly he never met anyone like him in his life.
Year after year had passed as they were growing up together and finally Jan knew who he really was.

Prince Joshua Lieben - was so capable yet clueless - so arrogant yet proper - so cold and detached outside, but inside he has a kindest heart ever - all about him was contradiction though.

Still fresh on his mind when the Crown Prince finally covered up his mask several years ago, knew who he truly was - but, instead evicted him from Dres Van, he defended him in front of the Throne.
Yes, Prince Joshua opened his arms wide for him - with his pure heart - he accepted him, even he only an orphan from Nervan - raised as a spy and had betrayed him.

Its more than enough for Jan to admired him and disgusted himself for betrayed the Crown Prince these whole time.

And with the following wars between the two Kingdoms, he had made his decision to desist. Not strong enough to be a spy any longer, he vowed and determined himself to protected him with his own life - no matter what.

Looking at his cellphone for an umpteenth times that night, the Prince should called him by now - but, there's no call and he starts wondered where his Master was going.

But - the tight on his chest released in an instant by seeing a glimpse of the Crown Prince showed up with the Princess close behind him and immediately his stiffen face now full of relieved.

Jan signaled the guards to open the gate and ran quickly to the Prince, "Your Highness, thanks God you alright! Where have you been?"
Joshua said with a voice as cool and calm as ever, "We only ate Burger. Nothing happened."
Jan sighed, "Please don't do something dangerous like this again, Your Highness."
And Joshua only nods in an agreement.

The chilled air surrounded in the Dres Van's fall season, the night obviously more cold than the day.
The strong wind blowing made Annastacia shivered and she wrapped her arms around her trembling body. With the two Kingdoms were neighborhood, she also had experienced the fall season at Nervan - but with its altitude, the Nervan clearly hasn't a cold weather as Dres Van. And with the Prince's attitude, she starts wondering maybe his attitude was as cold as his Kingdom's weather.

And suddenly - she sneezes.

Joshua eyes widen and he looked at her in his usual poker-face.
"What? Did you never see someone sneezed before?" Wiped her redden nose repetitively, she looked at him ignorantly.
Joshua's eyes narrowed slightly, "I did. But not like you."
The cynical words stroke her ears in pain, she knows how supposed to be another Princesses would do.
Covered their face with gloves hands? Or put a handkerchief on their face? And of course they wouldn't ruined their immaculate make-up - or their lipstick.