1 Meeting

In a bar that aspiring revolutionaries aknow well, a young man had captured  the attention of a certain Aaron Burr. Burr had offered the young man a drink and an intelligent conversation. Alexander agreed quickly and sat next to Burr with a drink in his hand.

"Hamilton. Let me give you some free advice." Aaron Burr's usually stoic features offer Alexander a knowing smirk.

"Talk...less." He says. The younger man looks stung by the statement. "Smile more." Burr finishes, and Alexander looks relieved  and he chuckles softly.

"If you do not show your emotions through your mouth, you stand a better chance of getting ahead." Burr adds. Hamilton shook his head slightly, the relieved expression changing quickly, replaced with confusion and anger.

"You...you can't be serious!" He says indignantly. Burr stares at him sternly. No one had argued with his philosophy with as much stubborn fire as the young man in front of him before. He opens his mouth to chide the teenager, but before he can speak, a trio of young men saunter up to him.

"Aaron Burr, sir!" A tall dark man engages him gruffly. An elegantly-dressed man behind him chuckles.

Burr mutters about his philosophy once more before falling silent. The tallest man speaks to Alexander.

"Hey." He jerks his chin upwards in a manly greeting. Alexander returned the greeting with a slight wave. He examines the trio. The burliest man has a bandana tied around his head with dark eyes. The tallest man has an air of smugness with dark curly hair tied back out of his face.

The youngest-looking  man seems to be his age. He has tan skin with freckles sprinkled about his cheeks and nose. His light brown hair is tied back in a curly ponytail with a few wavy strands framing his young face. His golden brown eyes seem endless and he has a grin on his face so contagious that Alexander can't help but smile back.

"I'm Hercules Mulligan." The tallest man jerks Alexander's attention back to him. His gruff voice startles the younger man.

The elegant man laughs. "Hercules, don't scare the boy." His voice is heavy with a French accent. "Je'mapelle Marquis de Lafayette. You may call me Lafayette, mon amis." Lafayette grins, his white teeth startling against his tan skin. Alexander nods and smiles.

"John Laurens." Finally the freckled man speaks. His voice is soft with kindness and gentle amusement.

"Alexander Hamilton." Alexander says. Laurens smiles.

"Welcome, Alexander." 
-----------------
Hello lovely readers! Cest moi, the author of this sinful fanfiction. Keep in mind that I am a new writer and there may be historical inaccuracies! I love you all for reading this and see you next time!
—SaccharineCyanide