6 Familiar Collision

"Alex!!" A deep voice shouts.

Alexander jumps up. "Huh?" He blinks the sleepiness out of his eyes.

Hercules is standing in front of him, holding out his hand. Alexander takes it and he hoists him up.

Alexander looks at Laurens, sleeping in the bed next to him. "How'd you get in?"

"Door was unlocked." Lafayette walks in.

"Hey, Lafayette." Lafayette bows dramatically.

"How's our peu Laurens?" He asks.

"Sleeping, so shush!" Mulligan hisses, and Alexander smiles at the man's fatherly actions.

"We came so you could clean yourself up, mon amis." Lafayette purrs. "You haven't changed since last night." Alexander sighs gratefully.

"Thanks, guys." He begins to walk out and Hercules cuffs him good-naturedly on the shoulder.

Alexander walks out, yawning. He had hardly slept the whole night, mostly because he was thinking about his relationship with a certain John Laurens. He just wanted to close his eyes...

"Ahh!!" There was a feminine yelp as Alexander collided with another body. His eyes snapped open and he saw a small female body in a soft orange dress sprawled in front of him.

He cursed under his breath. "My god, I'm sorry." Alexander hurriedly apologizes and helps her up. By that time, two other women in nice dresses approach her and make sure she isn't hurt. Alexander begins to apologize to them as well, but one of them looks up at him.

"Alexander?" Eliza asks.

"Eliza!" He smiles, glad to see a familiar face in the midst of his confusion and fatigue.

Peggy looks up at him as well, and grins. "Hi Alexander!!"

"I'm so sorry, Peggy, are you hurt?"

"No, I'm alright!" She smiles.

He kisses her hand and Angelica smiles. "What are you doing near here?" She asks softly.

"I just came back from-" he yawns. "-taking care of a friend." Eliza looks sympathetic and smiles, her lips glistening in the sunlight.

"Take a break, Alexander." She says in a kind tone.

"Maybe later you can come over to our house and we can see each other again." Eliza adds slyly.

"What time?"

"Six." Behind Eliza, Peggy giggles and Angelica shushes her.

"Sounds perfect." Despite his weariness, Alexander grins and kisses each Sister's hand. "Have a lovely day, ladies!"

As he was walking away, he trips over a rock and falls on his face. He hears Peggy's giggles faintly.

Alexander needs rest now.