Chapter 2.

Baekhyun's pov

I was having math class and it's break time now. (Jinhye & Baekhyun have different math teacher)
"Hey let's go and grab something to eat and find Sehun and Kai as well" that was Chanyeol one of my best friend "yeah let's go I'm starving here can't you see I need my energy booster?" that was Chen well the troller of the group. "I think you will scare them away with that face of yours" Chanyeol and I was laughing while Chen was giving us his glare of a lifetime "You know girls are queuing to get a look of this face okay!" And he walk off leaving me and Chanyeol behind, we laugh and quickly caught up to him.

We sat down on our usual table when "Hyungs, you guys are early?" Said the maknae of the clique "well Mrs Lee let us off early and we already bought your food." I explain. "Thanks hyung I thought we were gonna die back there, all the girls were crowding us with their screams and hands all over us, luckily they are pretty right hyung?" Kai said trying to demonstrate how the girls were back there.

Chen and Chanyeol were smirking to each other before deciding to tell the two youngers what prank we did this morning. "By the way we paint Jinhye's table this morning, you should have seen her face" Chen said while laughing and spitting food all over the table, "really hyung? We should have come to school earlier, i'm sure Jinhye and Hanuel is really piss off right now hahahahah." Sehun started and giving high fives to all of us, we were laughing and talking those different pranks and tricks we did.

'I'm sure Jinhye and Hanuel will come to our table to confront us later, this is really fun.'

Jinhye's pov

"Alright class you are dismiss, miss Song and miss Kim please come to my table" great now we are going to have a lecture by Mr Kim because of that stupid paint that Baekhyun did seriously I will find him at the cafeteria later!

"Now we are going to have to go for detention for that bad boy and his pranks, why does he always pick on you anyway? It's not like you are a nerd or did something to him or anything" said Hanuel who is flaming mad and curling her hands into a fist.
"I think I'm just an easy target that's why, it's easier to prank students like me, come on let's forget about that matter for awhile I need to grab something to eat before I faint due to giving too much thoughts."before grabbing hanuel's hands and approaching the cafeteria to buy our food.

We were heading to buy some sandwhitch when we spot Baekhyun and his clique eating and laughing at their table so Haneul decided to approach them about what they did today, "hanuel-ah come on let's just go they might just prank us even more let's just ignore them alright?" well actually I really want to get my hands on that jerk but I decided to just ignore him and maybe he will stop...
"You can't ignore him Jinhye-ah, he will keep doing pranks on you, the more you let him the more he will do it right?"

'What she said is true he have been disturbing or pranking me all this years and it is really annoying if you ask me.'

"YA BYUN BAEKHYUN DON'T YOU HAVE ANY OTHER THINGS TO DO LIKE GOING AROUND FLIRTING WITH YOUR GIRLS THEN VANDALIZING JINHYE'S TABLE?!" Hanuel shouted as we reached baekhyun's table. "Ya Kim Hanuel it is not polite to come to someone's table and shout, aren't females suppose to be feminine? I guess you are not with that deep voice of yours." Baekhyun replied smirking while his clique laugh at how he humilated my best friend, Hanuel who was shock and could't reply just left while holding back her tears. (She is really sensitive when people talk about her deep voice)

"You are such an asshole Baekhyun!" I glared at him and left before he shouted "I'm always an asshole for you babe." Urgh how I hate it when he starts flirting and calling me babe just to annoy me more.

'Hanuel needs me right now!'

Baekhyun's pov

The 2 ugly ducklings finally left, how dare that Kim Hanuel came and started shouting in front of everyone in the cafeteria, that was pay back deep voice (she really have a deep voice for a girl) well she was being an extra.
I didn't even do anything to her but only to Song Jinhye, hais this is really ruining my mood.

"Hey guys let's just go back to class."
-Baekhyun

How was chapter 2, I typed whatever that came into my mind. I know I have a weird way of typing a book but this is my style so I hope you all will understand and love it as it is. Thank you!
-xoxocryz