Chapter 16.

Taehyung's pov

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I turn around to see who it was and realised that it was Jinhye, what is she doing here? But before i continue let me explain myself first. Since all of us are in our last year in college and we are graduating this year I will be moving away to London to further my studies, my parents decided to send me there including jimin and namjoon and I won't argue with it so I agreed. After the basketball game jimin went all bombastic and told everyone in the team about us going away including the captain and I am sure that Baekhyun have already told Jinhye about it since she is here.

She continued by asking me "why are you moving away after we graduate? is it because I rejected you? Was it? I'm sorry if it really is because of me I should not have gotten angry at you the other day." It was never because of that, I have never given up on getting jinhye's heart but I just told myself to leave her alone for her happiness but I didn't mean to make her feel that way.
"It was never about that Jinhye, my parents are sending me there for further studies and i agreed nothing more. And I'm sorry about the other day" I smiled at by her to reassure that everything is fine. And I'm sure Mr oh so popular Captain of the basketball team if he see that his beautiful girl is talking to his rival, I'm sure he will go crazy about it.
"Really? So it is not because of that incident at the locker? So are we friends again? You won't ignore me anymore?" she ask so innocently and cute.
'How can nobody ever fall for her?'
"Yes it's not! We are always friends Jinhye, come on let's get to class princess I will even get you a chocolate!" she squealed and high five me before I threw my arms around her shoulders as we walk to class together. "Wont your boyfriend be mad about this?" I ask her.
"Neh we are friends remember and I'm sure he will understand" I nod my head at her answer as to remind myself that Baekhyun won't be easy to convince.
'That dude will start running once he finds out about this'

Baekhyun's pov

I was in class with my friends Chen and Chanyeol since Kai and Sehun is in the one year younger class. Jinhye is not with me right now and I already miss her a lot even though I saw her during break time.
Guess what Chanyeol have a girlfriend she is really cute her nane is Dara Park (yes it's sandara park I really ship them together sorry to the haters but I find them so cute!!!)
She is really small and short when standing beside Chanyeol they look like the giant and the cute dwarf.

Chen is way to busy complaining at how the both of us have girlfriends while he doesn't and kept teasing that the both of us are head over heels with our princesses. 'I do agree with that I can be abit too obsessive with Jinhye'

We were in the middle of lesson before Chen pointed to the mirror which really caught my attention, it was Jinhye and Taehyung together as his arms was over her shoulders it looks like they are going to class. I was boiling with jealousy with the image that I am seeing right now and I'm sure Chanyeol and Chen was looking really worried about me.
'Why were they together?! Aren't they not talking to each other?!' just the thoughts of them walking to class together made my blood boil again and a lot of things was running through my head. I know I should hear what Jinhye have to say first before jumping to conclusions but I really couldn't keep my anger down!

Jinhye's pov

Taehyung and I are back to friends again and not in the 'we are not talking to each other' term, I'm glad and i can't wait to tell Baekhyun about this. Oh wait! Baekhyun will get mad if he finds out that me and Taehyung are friends again since they are each other rivals and Baek told me to stay away from him, but he is my friend he means no harm to me. Even though i knew that Taehyung has feelings for me but that just make it even safer since he will never try to hurt me at all.

Class already ended and I was finding Baek all over the school but I couldn't find him so I decided to head over to the cafeteria since he always head down there to eat. I found him there with his friends and he doesn't look really happy, I wonder what's wrong?
I approached them and said hi but Baek was the only one that didn't replied. 'Did I do something wrong?'

"Baek you alright?" I tried asking as he friends look at me shaking their head. Sehun decided to help me saying "hyung you shouldn't ignore noona like that" before the others replied agreeing to the maknae
Baekhyun just glare at him before saying "why don't you go and talk to your best friend Taehyung instead huh?!" he replied with anger before looking away fisting his hands.
Now I get it he was jealous, I guess he saw me and Taehyung walking to class together since we were abit too close for just being friends.

"But Baek Taehyung was just being friendly" I tried to say nicely but luck wasn't on my side as Baekhyun snatch his bag full of anger and walk pass me. "Jinhye go catch up on him, I'm sure he will cool down once you explain to him" Chanyeol said and I nod as tears run down my face before I chased after him.

Chapter 16 is up everyone. And it looks like our beautiful couple is having a love quarrel... Sandara park is Chanyeol's girlfriend and she will come out soon in the chapter so please wait alittle longer! I will update again next week so please support me alright! Sorry for the typos! Thank you!
-xoxocryz