Chapter 6.

Taehyung's pov

I have decided if I want to win Jinhye's heart and win Baekhyun with this war I need to start doing something, so I called Jimin for help to see what he can say...

"Hey Jimin i need your help" I said hoping he have any ideas "what do you want taehyung it's only 5am in the morning can't we talk later at school?" he answered the phone sounding grouchy. "NO!! I need your help on helping me get Jinhye? What should i do?" the phone was silent for awhile like he was thinking "why don't you pick her from her house to the school?" that is a great idea, well I have been to her house once to do a project together and I swear that house is so huge!
"Thanks I will get ready, see you later in school Jimin" before I ended the call and prepared myself for school.

I was waiting for Jinhye outside her house and she should be out any minute soon. "Hey Taehyung, what are you doing here?" I turn around to see Jinhye standing right infront of me "Erm, I'm here to pick you up for school?" I asked her nervously touching the back of my neck "yeah I would love to, let's go before we are late for school" so I nod before leading her to my car (yes I have a car but it's not as grant as the other students in that school) "thanks for accepting to go to school with me" I ask her as to try to calm the tension between us
"no problem, it's a friendly thing right?" she smiled at me before turning back to look out the window.

'Yeah just a friendly thing I guess'

We already reached school and was entering the classroom and saw that the class was waiting for Mr Kim to enter when "Did you two came to school together? Awww look how cute they look together" it was one of our classmate or you can say a busybody who loves to gossip, I smirk at that comment and was about to give back an answer when Jinhye beat me to it "we are not a couple he just came to pick me up as a friend" she answered and walk to her table before greeting Hanuel a good morning. Well that comment hurts, i guess I have to try harder if I would want to win her heart.

Jinhye's pov

I'm not sure at what has gotten into Taehyung's head for him to come and pick me up for school, I guess it's just a friendly act right? I just accepted his offer because he was being nice and I was getting late for school since Mr Butler was not around and i had no idea how to go to school because if i walk i be really late... so i was really thankful that Taehyung came to pick me up and I reach school just in time.

Baekhyun's pov

I was in class with Chen and Chanyeol and they both just won't stop fighting over lousy things when I mean lousy I mean it. "YAH! I WANT TO SIT WITH BAEKHYUN YOU SHOULD SIT AT THE BACK YOU ARE TOO TALL AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKING OUR VIEW!!" shouted the troller "WELL THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SHORT, SHORTY!" Chanyeol shouted back "will you two just shut up and sit down, you guys can always take turns and today Chen will sit with me alright!!" well that will shut them up. Chen was smiling as he stick his toungue out at Chanyeol and that tall dude just rolled his eyes before slamming his bag on the table behind us.

I was looking around the classroom and realised that Jinhye and Taehyung's table are the only one empty 'she should be here by now, she never gets late before. Is she alright?' but before my thoughts drag me to become more worried I was interrupted when my classmate shouted through the classroom and I look up to see Jinhye and Taehyung together entering the classroom and i'm sure that they came to school together too and this made my blood boils.

'Why are they together? Are they in a relationship or something? If not why did she accept his ride to school?' my mind was running wild as I thought of the different scenarios as why they are together.

It was already lunch time and all 5 of us are already seated at our table in the cafeteria and guess what those 4 are quarrelling about, they are pulling each others head out at who did the girls winked at, very immature guys...

'I guess I have to catch up with whatever Taehyung is planning.'

Sorry it's a short chapter but i will make it longer for the next one. Hope you like it! Thank you -xoxocryz