Chapter 8.

Taehyung's pov

Today is the weekends but I still need to go back to school for basketball practice, coach decided to have extra pratices because there will be a competition coming up next month and each one of us need to train hard for it if we want to win.
We will be representing our school and Baekhyun will be in charge of the team since he is the captain.

I was already at the court with Namjoon and Jimin while waiting for the other team members to arrive. "I got a feeling today's training is going to be hardcore since we are starting really early today" said Jimin as he have been complaining how tired he was since early morning. "Hey the captain is here and coach too, come on!" shouted Namjoon as we ran to where the coach was standing, "today is going to be a long day and i want everyone to give their full concentration for today's practice!" before coach dismiss himself so that we can take instructions from the captain before starting our warm-ups.

After warming up and deciding who should be at which position the captain started the game, "Everyone since you all know your positions at where to stand so let's begin!" and we ran to our places to prepare for today's game, hwaiting!

We were having our 15 minutes break and things were going smoothly for basketball practice or that is what I thought it would be. "Yah Park Jimin if you don't buck up on your shooting I would have to take you out of the game!" as everyone was looking at the court where Baekhyun and Jimin is standing and Jimin was keeping is his head low. I know that Jimin is lacking on shooting for goals and he might get into trouble if he doesn't practice hard enough and during today's practice he didn't scored any goals I'm sure the captain is fuming mad right now. "I'm sorry captain I will practice right away!" Jimin said then "I want Kim Taehyung, you to teach your friend how to shoot by tomorrow! Team let's get back to practice." and i nod before everyone stood up to their positions including Jimin. Our coach always let's Baekhyun to decide on things as he believe Baekhyun knows what he is doing.

Today's practice was really tiring and all of us was going home to rest and I need to meet Jimin in the morning as well for his shooting lessons before we meet the team again in the afternoon. But even though I'm busy with practice there was one person I was thinking of which is Jinhye,  I wonder what she is up to right now have she eaten yet? All those question kept popping out in my head while I was driving home.

Baekhyun's pov

Today's practice was over to tell you being a captain of the basketball team is not easy espacially when your team is one the top basketball team in the country and everyone is looking up to you and as a captain I need to put my team in the best condition and training and helping out my coach to train them as well. I joined and played basketball since I was 7 and i knew alot about basketball and that helps me get this captain position.

Chanyeol and Chen were already heading back home I think well I'm not sure they kept saying that they need to hurry back and they just left without saying anything else, so it only left with me Kai and Sehun the two maknaes. We 3 decided to go to the nearby cafe while on our way in Jinhye was also in the cafe all alone, 'hais what did I say of being alone all the time!'
"Hyung! Isn't that Kim Jinhye noona?" that was the dark kid "Yeah it's her why is she all alone?" replied Sehun as we made our way inside before the 2 boys approach her.

"Can we sit with you Jinhye noona? Since you have extra chairs here?" Sehun asked and Jinhye gave us a shock look as in why do we want to sit with her if there are a lot of empty tables all around. "Yeah sure I guess..." she hesitated to reply before we took our seats.

Jinhye's pov

Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai why are they sitting together with me if they are other empty tables all around? Okay this is weird!
It was very awkward as no one was actually talking and I can see that Sehun and Kai are smirking while looking at each other and Baekhyun was I think being nervous as he kept stirring his frappe... "did you guys just finish practice?" I asked realizing they were in their basketball jerseys
"Yeah we just ended so we decided to come here and have a drink before heading back home" I nod as Baekhyun replied me before having a sip of his drink.
"So Jinhye noona what are doing here all alone?" asked Sehun before everyone turns to look at me "I was just passing by so I decided to come have a drink to relax myself" everyone nods before Kai interrupted saying "it's nice meeting you Jinhye noona I hope we can become closer in the future but I'm sure we will, but me and Sehun have to leave now. See you in school noona and bye hyung!" and they just left Baekhyun all alone here. "hais those two! I'm sorry about that" Baekhyun said "neh it's okay" as I don't know what else to say. "it's getting late, I will send you back." Baekhyun offered and I gladly accepted it.

"I told you not to always be alone right?" as Baekhyun turn to look at me "well I don't have anyone to hang out with, Hanuel has been busy with school work this days" I answered him before looking back at him "well you can always hang out with me" he said staring into my eyes and I know from his tone he is being sincere.
"well I will gladly hand out with you too but next time alright" as we reach my house and I got out of his car and was already in my room as I recieve a text from Baekhyun saying "you better keep your promise, I will set the date ready" I smiled reading that.

'I will look forward to it

Thats all for chapter 8! I will work harder for other chapters so please continue reading thank you!
-xoxocryz.