Chapter 12.

Baekhyun's pov

I decided that I can't wait any longer and I should confess to her right now.
I have her in my arms
"Song Jinhye I know it's really late for me to do this but I know we both know how we feel for each other and now would you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask as nervousness took over me. "Yes Baekhyun I'm glad to" she replied and I was relieved before I smiled and kiss her, it's been so long since I wanted to claim her mine and now finally. "Babe we have to go back to prepare for the activities" as we held hands and walk back to where everyone was gathered.

The activity for today is hiking since we are near a forest it will be fun to make friends and help each other out so we instructors decided to do that activity and be prepared for a lot of obstacles later. We all changed to our attire to a proper clothing for hiking and was already hiking through the forest before Jinhye came up to me and link her arms to mine "baek how long are we going to hike?" she pout since she is not a very sporty kind of person and get tired easily. I kiss her pout away and said "baby we still have a very long way to go, are you tired?" I ask her ad I pinch her cheeks.
"Yeah do we have to walk?" and she rest her head on my shoulder as we continue to hike through the forest (by the way it's around 1 afternoon)
"Yes we do and now come on if not we will have to walk till night time" as I pulled her with me and hoping the hike will end soon too.

Lucky for us the hike ended faster then expected and we had late lunch back at the forest when we took a break and now everyone is in their own rooms for a shower and to change to their pajamas for the night since we are all going back tomorrow afternoon.

Jinhye's pov

I can't believe it I'm officially baekhyun's girlfriend when I told Min about it she was happy for us. When they told us that the activity will be hiking I really wanted to just go home, I hate walking really long and far. I made some friends just now and they were all nice, we are going to have a barbeque party after everyone has showered and don't forget marshmallows too. Min and I was already done and we went to the barbeque pit and saw that almost everyone was here including Byun Baekhyun.

When Baekhyun saw me he approached me and Min and he sat beside me and held my hands. "Min I think that guy at the back likes you since he kept staring at you" Baekhyun said before we both turn to look at that guy. That guy he is not bad looking and I'm sure Min is interested too since she is blushing right now. Lucky Min that guy came to ask Min for a walk and i'm sure things will go well for them and now I'm left with his cute boyfriend of mine.

"I might melt if you keep staring at me that way" as I was interrupted when Baekhyun said that way "who said I was staring at you? I was just....just...thinking about something... " I don't even know why I'm stuttering "aww don't be shy around me Jinhye, You can always stare at me if you want you are my girlfriend right" As he kiss my hands.

I was already back home from camp it was a really short camp if you ask me Baekhyun send me back home as he every gentlemen should do it. I told mom and dad about Baekhyun and they congratulate me and said that they would want to meet him one day for dinner and I was so happy.

By the way Min has been contacting that guy until now and Min and I have been friends till now and guess what she is staying just 2 blocks away from me.

I told Baekhyun that my parents wanted to meet him and he was so excited and said that he will prepare to meet them next week before the competition.

Sorry for short chapter, I will do better next time. Thank you!
-xoxocryz