Chapter 17.

Jinhye's pov

I chased after Baekhyun as he ran quickly to his car, I shouted his name "BAEKHYUN!" "BYUN BAEKHYUN!" "BAEKKIE AH!" I kept calling but just got ignored from him.
Even before he gets to go in to his car I caught him as I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath.
"Baek, will you please listen to me first?" I asked nicely since he is not in a very good mood. "Why don't you go to your new found boyfriend huh?" I knew he gets jealous easily but not this extreme, possessive Baekhyun is cute.

"Hey he is not my boyfriend you are alright, he was just being friendly okay too friendly. There is nothing else going on between us alright and I'm sorry if I went to find him without telling you, it's just that I wanted to ask him if it is true that he will be migrating soon" I tried to explain calmly as I can see Baekhyun's breathing is back to normal. I approached him and stood in front of him before holding both of his hands and kiss his cheeks because I do not want to fight so long with my cutie puppy.

"Are you sure that there is nothing happening between you guys?" he ask and I can see that he is really trying his best to stay calm. "Yes there is nothing between us, I promise!"
after saying that he pulled me into a big hug before giving me kisses in my hair as I hug him back tightly "I love you" Baekhyun said "I love you too"

'I love you with all my heart my baekkie'

Baek decided to bring me back to his house as he had ask permission from my dad "you know baek you are really cute when you are jealous" I said giggling to myself "oh come on babe! I just don't like sharing my property baby" as he took my hands in to his as he drove to his condominium.
We reached his apartment and I decided to cook dinner since Baekhyun hasn't taste my cooking before. "Baek do you want anything to eat? I was thinking I could cook?" I ask him as I turn around from the kitchen "babe you know how to cook?" Baekhyun ask I can see that he is being doubtful of my cooking.
"Well you can always try and find out" I decided to cook Korean dishes since it's my specialty.

As I was done cooking I called Baekhyun to the dinning table to try out the food, he took his spoon and tried the dishes "babe where did you learn to make all of this? This is really delicious!" and he kept eating non-stop "well I learn it from my mom since young so I know how to cook" I smiled back at him feeling satisfied that he likes my cooking.
"Well I can't wait to eat your food everyday after we are married" he said staring at me as I got fluttered with his comment "awww look my baby is blushing" as he start to laugh while pinching my cheeks!

'He will really get it from me one day!'

Baekhyun's pov

After the small jealousy fight we had in school, jinhye and me decided to hang out with each other for a night.
I know I can get very possessive with Jinhye but I can't lose her and I never want to.
Jinhye is staying over tonight and i am overjoyed well she practically have her own closet here, it's like we are a married couple leaving together.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm not feeling very well and I'm really sick but I still did a chapter like I promise every week. Hope you enjoy the short chapter. Sorry if there are any typos.
-xoxocry