Chapter 13.

Jinhye's pov

Today I decided to visit Baekhyun for his basketball practice and tonight he will be visiting my parents for dinner.
After the camp, school started as per usual and rumours about me and Baekhyun being together spread like wild fire and everyone has been asking us if it's true. Well to be honest with you I kind of hate this kind of exposure I just wanted my closest people to know not the entire school...
Hanuel already knew about me and Baekhyun, we talk on the phone last night
"OMYGOD HE CONFESSED TO YOU???? IT'S TIME FOR YOU BOTH TO BE TOGETHER, what takes him so long to ask you anyway!!" As she shout in the phone when I told her me and Baekhyun are in a relationship.
"I guess he wasn't ready but at least we are togther already right? My crush is finally my boyfriend!"
We both laughed and squealed throughout the night not wanting to sleep. And of course no I'm sure she already told Jimin and his friends

'Which means Taehyung knows it too, but i couldn't find him anywhere in school'
I think I will just see him at the basketball practice later.

I was alone at my locker trying to tidy up my belongings when someone slams my locker door close tight, I turn around to see who it was.
'Kim Taehyung!!' I thought

"Taehyung-ah I'm still tidying up what's wrong with you?" as i tried to say calmly "what's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? So now you are dating the bad boy, Mr captain?" I can see that he look really furious.
I knew Taehyung had something for me since Hanuel told me before she went back to Busan and I already told him that we will never be together because I love Baekhyun and you can never force love. Since then I rarely seen him at all.

"Yes Taehyung, will you please calm down?" I tried to calm him down so that he won't be shouting since everyone is starting to stare at us. "How can I stay calm Jinhye? You knew that I like you and yup you decided to accept him?" this is ridiculous Taehyung when will he ever give up? "And you knew I had feelings for Baekhyun, so now I need to take my leave. Will you excuse me?" I replied before walking off leaving him there alone.

As I was walking away from the locker I decided to go to the cafeteria to get a juice and relax, when I reach there Baekhyun and his clique was already there before they called me over. "Hey Baekhyun's girl!" Chen shouted I can say he is one of the hyper one here. "Hi" I replied shyly to all of them. Baekhyun pulled me to sit beside him before throwing his hand over my shoulder pulling me closer "baby are you done arranging your locker?" Baekhyun ask me and suddenly I thought of the conversation between me and Taehyung "baby you okay?" I was interrupted by Baekhyun as I realised I was daydreaming "yeah I'm fine, I got done early so I decided to buy a juice here but I saw you instead" I replied smiling to him making sure there is nothing wrong "I will go get the juice for you noona" that was Kai "thank you" I kindly replied before he left to buy me juice.

Kai got back with my juice and I kindly took it from him. We were all enjoying ourselves as Chen and Chanyeol kept telling me jokes and funny stories about Baekhyun while the two maknaes were busy eating my cookies from my lunchbox that I made this morning before school. They kept asking me to make more and bring to school, I even made a promise with them. And Baekhyun was just busy glaring at them telling them to stop and he kept whispering to me asking me not to listen to what they are saying since they always made it up. His friends are really fun to be with.

All of us were already here in the basketball court, Baekhyun and his friends got changed into their Jerseys and shoes including all the other team players. When we first entered the court everyone was already here except Baekhyun and his cliques since he is the captain and they are the top players it is okay for them to come a bit late and I heard the coach won't be here today and Baekhyun and Chanyeol is in charge. His team was howling and whistling when I entered since they knew I am their captain's girlfriend, this is very awkward surrounding by all guys staring and gossiping about you.

'I thought girls was the only one who loves to gossip but I think guys too!'

Baekhyun kiss my cheeks before he left to his team and telling them to warm-up but from far I can tell that Taehyung and his friends are busy staring at me and I'm sure they know what happen just now at the locker and I have not told baekhyun about it yet.

Basketball practice was over and Baekhyun looks really cool and handsome when he played basketball, yes my dream guy. Taehyung and his friends left straight away when practice was over after them was the rest of the team. Only Baekhyun and his friends were left with me, we said bye to his clique before he pulled me to his car.

"Baby do you think I look okay? This is a bad idea going to your house to visit your parents straight after practice, I even wash my self a lot of times just now so I won't smell" he ask and I'm sure he is very nervous right now. "You look fine baek, you look very handsome alright" as i hold his hand tighter, Baekhyun drove us to my house for dinner.

'I just hope my parents are very welcoming'

Thats all for chapter 13! Thank you for reading. Please give more support -xoxocryz