Chapter 19.

Jinhye's pov

It's graduation day today in college and yes very soon I'm joining the work force like a real adult does, just thinking about it makes me really nervous like who doesn't? It's totally different between school and work. But overall I'm thankful that I will taking over my dad's company and well you can say that I will be my own boss.

'What about Baekhyun my baby?'

Well Baekhyun is going to join in my dad's company too, he is going to help us out. "Literally helping out in the company not making out in the office" that was the specific words from my old man and you really do not want to know more of what he said, it's very embarrassing...
Since Baekhyun is staying alone, I will be moving to his house after graduation and we will be staying together like all married couple does except that we are not married yet I hope.

-back to graduation-

Baekhyun and I are already gathered here in the school with our friends, classmates, teachers and our parents.
Wearing our wonderful graduation gown that will bring us memories in the future.
We are busy taking pictures with baekkie's arm hanging loosely on my waist as he pulls me closer to his side as we smile to the camera that my dad is taking. We were done with the ceremony and we are back home at baekhyun's apartment with me cuddling around him as he hug me closely to him "baby have you ever thought of marrying me in the future?"

'What is with the question? I have always thought of Baekhyun and me being together forever and there is no way I could let go of him in the future, I don't know what will happen to me if there is ever a bad thing happen to us'

"What is with the question?" I asked looking at him straight to the eyes as he showed me a sad look "you don't want to marry this cute puppy?" as he showed me that pout of his 'I swear if i could keep him in my pockets I would'
"Of course I do, I would want to marry you and be Mrs Byun!" I replied excitedly before Baekhyun broke into a chuckle as he hug me tighter "Mrs Byun sounds nice, Byun Jinhye. I like the name on you and i can't wait for that day to come that day where I can finally say you are mine"
We smiled as we cuddle throughout the day.

Baekhyun's pov

Graduation is over, school life is over is back to reality as I'm in the Song's company which is Jinhye's dad who owns it which will be pass on down to my baby.
It's not that I don't have the money my parents was a billionaire and all the money was given to me when they pass on and the money will never finish until I die but those are my parents money. I would want to earn my own living with my own sweat and tears, with me showing that I could work and earn an income to support my own family in the future which will be with Jinhye and our future kiddies.

'Just the thought of it earns a blush from myself'

"Baek why are you blushing and smiling to yourself? What are you thinking?" I turn as I see Jinhye facing me with a curious stare. I smiled as I played with strands of her hair shaking my head telling her it's nothing to worry about.
She nod and continued her work and me following her, I must be really whipped.

I was thinking of proposing to her and I thought to myself that I was ready to start a family with this girl over here Song Jinhye. The day that i bullied her is the day that i could not take my eyes off her, is because of that i started wanting attention but proving it in the wrong way. As i thought being a bad boy was great and now i realise that i could be who i am today with the help of my girl.

I have asked permission from her parents and they both agreed as they couldn't hide their happiness as they are ready to give their daughter to me and I promise to always take good care of her and make her smile everyday. I won't promise to not hurt her but I promise to feel the same as her no matter if she is hurt because of giving birth to our child, it is still counted as being hurt guys.

'This is awkward.'

I have told my friends about my plan and they are willing to help even Taehyung was so into it. We are both the best of pals now my favourite hoobae(junior) to be exact.
They supported me a lot and kept cheering me to go ahead with the proposal. I'm really stressful about the planning I want the best for her the best proposal that we will never forget our entire life.

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I know it's excuses but I'm schooling and working at the same time so it's really tiring. Sorry guys! Sorry for the typos too! Hope you enjoy the story. Next story going to be interesting.