Making Things Work- England x Reader x Canada [PART 2] [Polyamorous]

"Really (F/n)? You like us?" Arthur asked, his eyes lighting up.

"I didn't expect you to like me back...." Matthew said, digging his feet in the ground.

"Well yeah, how could I not?" You said, "You two make me so happy..."

"But... Which one?" They said in unison.

"Wellllllll..."

"You don't know, do you?" Arthur replied, raising an eyebrow. Your uneasy look said everything. You weren't even close to choosing.

"It's okay! You don't have to choose!" Matthew cut in, making sure you felt comfortable.

"Thanks Mattie. I think I just need a little time. Is that okay?" you asked, a hand on both of their shoulders.

"Sure. Anything you need, love-" Arthur started.

"-We'll make sure you have it." Matthew smiled and finished. You kissed both their cheeks and ran out of the dark woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The game had finished and everyone was inside, watching horror movies. You were having plenty of fun, especially because you seemed to be the only one who wasn't scared shitless.

     As the film's music crescendoed into an intense mood, you couldn't help yourself. You hovered your hand on Alfred's shoulder, and dropped it as the music reached its climax.

     "EEEEEE! WHAT THE-" The American screamed, having a slight seizure. He flailed as he fell off the couch, hitting you with the back of his hand before hitting the floor. Everyone was laughing like crazy at the American's actions. 

     "Oof- that hurt!" You said, rubbing your head.

    "Sorry dude! Let's get some ice."

     You and Alfred walked to the kitchen, where you slowly pulled the door closed.

    "Yo, why'd you close the door?" The American asked.

     "I need to ask you something." You said, your voice hushed. "It's about Matthew and Arthur."

     "Oh, did they tell you how they feel?" He said, crossing his arms. "I knew they would."

     "You knew?!" You exclaimed. "And you didn't tell me?"

     "Dude. Everyone knows." He stated.
"So which one do you like?"

     "Well... That's where the issue is." He raised his eyebrows as if he knew your answer already.

"You don't know."

"Nope."

"Figured."

The two of you sat thinking for a bit, icing the backs of your heads with your ice packs.

"Why do I have to choose?" You blurted out, sick of trying to choose one over the other.

"Because you can't date two people." Alfred said, laughing at what he thought was a joke.

"Watch me." You smirked, placing your cold pack on the kitchen table. You got up and exited the kitchen, marching over to where Francis, Matthew, and Arthur were sitting. You gripped the boys in question by their clothing, dragging them into the bathroom. You kissed both on their lips quickly and then crossed your arms.

"What's this all about, (f/n)? Have you decided?" Arthur asked.

"No, and I don't plan to. Who says I can't date two people? It's called polyamory and I personally feel comfortable with it."