Woah Mama- Fem!America x Reader

Warning beforehand, this is very quick. Short and sweet, I guess. A true "one shot".

You're a young girl,
And you outta know better
Than to be here,
What would everybody think?

You gulped as you entered the pub. It was blasting loud music, as people were dancing and laughing. The live band made drinks ripple, and the aroma from the kitchen filled the air.

"Coolest bar ever, huh?" Your best friend said, smiling. "Or shall I say, pub. It's got a 50's country vibe, don't you think?"

"Oh, yeah." You said, distracted. So many pretty girls that might actually date me!

Your eyes trailed over to the center of the dance floor, where a young woman struck your eye.

Woah, mama
Better back up slowly
Make a quick getaway and
Hurry on home

"You better not be looking at Amelia." Your friend said, sitting down.

"Is that her name?"

"Yeah, and she's the queen of this place. Legendary. Most people can't even get her number, let alone get laid. Better luck next time."

You glared at your friend and took a seat next to her. "Gee, thanks for the encouragement." You fake-pouted and looked back over the the extroverted woman. The girl- Amelia- glanced over and winked quickly, sending you into the wind.

Woah, mama
At the rate you're going
Your papa'll get a shotgun
Have to run men off

"You see that? She winked at me!" You smiled, tugging on your friend's sleeve.

"Yeah, it is surprising for her to do that. You shouldn't take to much of it." Your friend took a large sip of her pint, before the said "legendary" girl walked over to you.

"Hey there, I'm Amelia Jones, but you," she pointed at you, "Can call me Amy."

Your friend spit her drink back into her glass out of surprise.

"Oh, uh, I'm Amelia, nice to meet you (f/n)." You said, before facepalming. "The- the other way around."

Amy smiled and chuckled at your action. She had bobbed honey hair with a soft curl, that beautifully completed her large, full-of-life blue eyes. She wore a bomber jacket, short green skirt and matching green shirt tied up, as a bralette of sorts. "Nice to meet you too, (f/n)." She took a swig of a drink on the bar next to you, one that you assumed was hers, and reached out her hand. "Care to dance?"

"(F/n), what if someone sees..."your friend started, worried about you staying closeted.

You stuck your tongue out at her and was dragged to the dance floor.

And that's how you met the love of your life.

They'll hide in the shadows,
Fall out of trees,
Wait by your window
Whisper "bless you" when you sneeze.

It had been months since you met the love of your life at that loud, country bar.

Being the scared little gay child you were, you hadn't told your parents about the affair. You would meet up in parks and play on jungle gyms at midnight, sneak out to places you know you shouldn't be, and generally just do what ever you could to hide her from the folks.

"Psst..." you heard, followed by a rock thrown at your window. You glanced over, and smiled to see Amelia climbing up ivy to your second floor bedroom. You began giggling, until she quickly hushed you with a large smile.

Someone will look at you,
Just like this,
Someone will ask you
For a kiss.

She stepped carefully into your bedroom and hugged you quickly, making you fall backwards onto your bed. You both laughed quietly, before looking longingly into each other's eyes. And kissing gently.

You loved her so, so much.

You're a smart girl,
Make a fool of somebody.
I'm a smart guy,
And I know that it won't be me. (We'll see)

For that night, you just laughed, talked, kissed, and fell deeper for each other. When the night was over, she gave you one last kiss goodbye, and climbed down the wall.

Who knew that someone could make your quiet life so exciting.

~

Up Next: Switzerland x Reader

After That: Fem!Canada x Reader x Fem!America