Tension- Romano x Reader Smut! [REQUEST]

"So (c/n), what did you think of the meeting?" Your best friend, the country of Belgium, said. Most regular humans just called her Laura, though.

"It was fine, that arrogant little Italian made it worse though." You grumbled and crossed your arms, holding your notes tightly to your chest. Damn, that man got on your nerve. You were the sassy, flirty one with the "IDGAF" attitude, not that pasta-loving brat. And ohhh, when the two of you had to be in the same room...

"Romano? Is that who you mean? Oh, I remember when he was little! He was so cute!" She gushed, speaking out of her usual "3" shaped mouth.

"Was he as much of an asshole as he is now?" You asked, looking over your shoulder at her.

"Well, maybe" She giggled. "Except he was just kind of stubborn back then. He wasn't all that bad."

"I guess he's gotten worse." You said, running a hand through your hair.

"Oh, he's not that bad! I don't know why he only picks on you- UNLESS-

"Don't you dare say it."

"He-"

"Stop it."

"LIKES YOU?"

"Nooooo nope nope nope nopety nope there's no way. I'm leaving."

Belgium grabbed your arm. "(C/n)! It's plausible!"

"I can't hear you; I'm too busy flying into the sun." You said, blocking out the idea that the one country- no, not even a whole country- you despised could have a crush on you.

     But did you really despise him?

"It's only a possibility. He probably just annoys you because the two of you are so similar!" She said. You hated to admit it, but you did have a lot in common with that jerk.

"Yeah yeah, I guess. Anyway, I should be getting home now." you replied, glancing at your watch.

"Oh, me too!" Belgium said. The two of you exchanged cheek kisses and parted ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GET OUT OF MY LANE, DUMBASS!' You yelled at a car in front of you. It was swerving all over the place and couldn't choose a speed, which was pissing. you. off. You honked your horn at the car, and finally found an opening to pass him. As you did so, you looked over to see, none other than, Romano.

"CALM-A DOWN, WOULD YA? A FANABALA! (1)"

"HOW ABOUT YOU LEARN TO DRIVE!" You yelled in return and flipped him off before driving off. He, of course, returned the gesture.

      After you got to your house, you parked, and stumbled to the front door. You dropped your keys on a table and collapsed on your couch. Why the HELL did my stomach hurt when Belgium said he liked me? What does THAT mean? I hate the bastard. You groaned in what sounded like agony, causing your maid to come running.

     "Miss! Are you alright?"

     "Oh wha- yeah. Just a long day." You smiled and rubbed your head.

      "Would you like anything to drink? Or a warm bath?"

      "No but thank you, I think I just need some rest. I'll call if I need you." You said, implying that the maid can calm down. She smiled.

      "Have a nice rest, Miss!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      What time is- AAAGH!