Unexpected- Hitman Jones x Dacnomaniac!Reader [PART TWO]

"Al, he's waking up~"

"Oh sweetie, that's great." Footsteps moved towards you as you watched your victim struggle under his restraints.

"No use struggling, sweetheart." You stood up and traced his jaw with your nail. "Don't want to waste your energy, do you? Doncha want to spend more time with meee~" you planted a red kiss mark on the victims cheek, right before carving it off with your favorite knife.

"Wow, I taught you well." Al said, wiping off your tools with his handkerchief.

"Oh please, this has always been a fantasy. You just taught me how to not get caught." He laughed and walked over to you, and began to kiss you on the lips. You kissed him back roughly.

"I love you, (n/n)."

"I love you too, Al." You smiled, and then placed a vice one the victims fingers. Slowly tightening it brought horrid screams, which were then muffled by a gag put on by Alfred. God, how he hated the loud ones.

Eventually, you heard a satisfying cracking sound and removed the vice. Oh, how fun your job has become! You played a bit more and then snapped your fingers, causing Al to came scurrying. He was eager to do his end of the job.

"Sweetie, I'm bored with him." He kissed your hand all the way up to your elbow, like he did when he met you. "You know I don't get my hands dirty."

"Of course dear." You got out of your chair and moved back, watching your boyfriend finish off the newest victim. That was always his job; after you finished having your fun, that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Al darling!" You yelled out of the window of your (renovated) cottage. "Dinner's ready!" Sure, you weren't the best at cooking, but he absolutely loved your meals. Al would always go on and on about how it reminded him of his dad, before he left.

Obediently, Al walked in to the dining room and planted a kiss on your cheek. He sat down at his place setting, and began to serve you. After you had your food, he began to load up his own plate.

"Wow (n/n), this is even better than usual!" His cheeks were full like a chipmunk.

"Aw, that's sweet!" You smiled and dabbed at the corners of your mouth with a napkin. "But don't talk with your mouth full."

"Sorry!" He finished chewing and began to speak again, making a flirty pose. "I bet you don't talk with your mouth full." He winked.

You choked and almost spat out your food.

"A- Al! Don't be crude!" You blushed and looked away. He laughed and continued eating.

"I'd love to find out..." He mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, dollface."

To be honest, you had thought about it a couple times. Being this close to someone that you liked, and seeing him do something you're passionate about could really get you hot and bothered. The same happened to him. However, you two never knew.

"I made pie for dessert!" You said, taking your plate to the kitchen and changing the topic quickly.

"Sounds delicious, but-" Al got up and followed you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I want something sweeter." You turned around to be met with a pair of familiar yet surprising lips, kissing you passionately. He nibbled on your lower lip, and you let him in instantly.