Savior- Guard!Germany x Rebel Princess!Reader [REQUEST]

"You can't-"

"A princess shouldn't-"

"Princesses don't wear-"

"You represent the family!"

These were all common phrases in your family. Yes, you were a princess, but you were still a teenager. Besides, corsets and flower arrangements were never really your thing.

As you sat, reading your favorite book over and over again, you heard a knock on the door to your study. Begrudgingly, you got up and opened the door.

"Princess (f/n)-" your butler, Sebastian, started.

"(F/n) is fine."

"Alright, (f/n). Your mother requests to see you in the dressing room."

"Ugh. Dress fitting. Thank you, Sebastian."

He nodded and walked off, leaving you to go have frilly-girly-bonding-time with your ridiculous mother. God, did she love playing dress-up.

Your converse shoes tapped down the hall, echoing against the peach walls. It wasn't long until you reached the wretched dressing room.

"Mother? You sent for me?" You asked, peeping your head in. Wire dress forms decorated the room, adorned with the finest gowns.

"Oh hello darling! We just got new dresses from France! It's time to see if they fit~" she sang, clapping her hands. You sighed and trudged into the room, closing the door behind you. "And didn't I tell you to get those ridiculous things off your feet?"

     Ridiculous? How about wearing heels everyday. THAT's ridiculous. You said nothing, as maids began to strip you down. Leaving your converse, of course.

     "Oh please, don't make me do it." You said, looking pitifully at your mother.

     "It's a must for all gowns!" You groaned and leaned forward onto the table, placing your hands on the top. A stiff, curved shape was quickly placed around your core, and then tightened violently. You flexed every muscle in your body and gritted your teeth, as a maid laced the corset tighter and tighter.

"There! You look splendid." You looked in the mirror at the contraption.

This can't be healthy.

After trying on a couple of gowns that honestly, were pretty ugly in your opinion, you left and walked to your garden. Well, you were, until someone stopped you saying that "you shouldn't get your hands dirty". After kicking rocks on your way back to the palace, you bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry." You said, brushing off yourself. The man had striking blue eyes and sleek blonde hair. He was extremely built and seemed very stern.

"Nien, I should be sorry. I apologize greatly, my lady." He bowed his head. You sighed and smiled, before walking off. And that was the best part of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Lady (F/n)?" Your dressing maid knocked on your closed door.

     "Yes, come in."

     "Your mother requests that you wear this gown to dinner. You have a guest." She handed you a graceful, satin gown, in a pastel shade of violet.