Chapter 3

* * *
(Back to Y/n's house)

"Sweetie how was your first day of school?I heard that your friend Andrea moved to Florida.Isnt that exciting!!"

"Sure mom really exciting"I said in a i dont care type of voice

"Whats wrong?I thought that your happy that your friend is here?"

"Mom,shes mad at me and also made friends with this guy named Mario but then something just didnt feel right?!"

"Awe,well im sorry sweetie.Im sorry that your first day of school wasnt planned like how you thought it would be."

"Its okay, mind if i go out for a walk?"

"Sure sweetie, dinner will be ready in 1 hour"

When i ran upstairs to change i get a text from Mario:

Mario:Y/n can we talk?

Y/n:How tf did you get my number?

Mario:Andrea, please just hear me out?

Y/n:Mario why did you do that to me?You were talking to me like if i was a complete stranger.

Mario:I know and im sorry

Y/n:Why did you that though?

Mario:Im embarrased of you

Y/n:What tf do you mean am i that freaking ugly??

Mario:No,my friends said that you were out of my legue.Thats why when you went up to me i pretended like i didnt know you.

Mario:Is there anything i can do to make it up to you??

Y/n:Can i come over?

Mario:Yeah,i'll buy taco bell,meanwhile you set up the netflix on my computer.

Y/n:Cant wait

As i turned my phone off,I grew a big smile on my face.I couldnt believe that i was going over to his house.Also Mario not knowing that im one of his supporters.

Sorry that it was short but i hope that your enjoying so far:)