Chapter 14

(Y/n POV)

I kneel down..and see my mother on the floor with a bullet hole on the side of her stomach.

"everything's gonna be okay mom I promise, you just have to stay with me"I say as I hold her hand.

Mario called 911 and kneeled down next to me.

I stand up and started to walk towards Colin."YOU FUCKING BASTARD MY MOTHER ALMOST DIED CAUSE OF YOU!!"

"HEY THAT SHOT WAS FOR MARIO NOT YOUR MOM"

I take a deep breath

"Collin....just get out, don't even fucking text me or call me or EVEN TALK TO ME LEAVE MY HOUSE".

"Actually perfect timing"says Mario with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I get up and sew the ambulance with the cops

"Don't worry mom everything's gonna be OK the ambulance is here"

Marios POV

I look at the time and realize it's 7:00 pm, meaning my football game is gonna start.

"Hey y/n call me if anything happens or if you need anything"I say as I grab my stuff and began to leave

"Where you going ?" she asks

"My football game remember ?"

"Oh..yeah...that..well good luck"

"I can stay if you want me too, I don't care about my game anymore I'm pretty sure coach is gonna kick me out anyways."

"No..Mario I don't want to be the reason of you not showing up to your game "

"fine but text me or call me if anything happens"

She nods and I exit her house.I see my buddy Dominic sitting on the stairs with his uniform on.

"Hey man what are you doing here ?"

Dominic takes his helmet off and gives me a sigh.

"First of all coach is pissed and he told me to tell you that you're umm how can I say this well your kicked off the team"

"What wh-" Dominic cuts me off

"But your a good friend Mario look I understand, I don't care about the game either but what your doing for y/n is pretty nice of you, I mean your missing your game for her and I hope her mom is gonna be ok"he says as he gives me a pat on the shoulder

"Thanks man and yeah tonight has been rough.If it wasn't for her mom, I wouldn't be talking to you right now" I knew that Dominic would've gotten mad at what I'm about to tell him.

"Wait...what do you mean by that?"

"Collen told y/n that the shot was for me not for y/n's mom.I feel bad because of me y/n's mom is now hurt"

Y/n walks outside and sees me talking to Dominic.

Y/N'S POV

"Oh sorry for interrupting..Um Mario I though you were going to your game?"

"Nah you're more important to me then a game plus I got kicked off the team according to Dominic"

"Where's your mom? Is she OK?"

"She's at the hospital and I hope so"

I get a notification from my phone.I look at it and see it was a text from Collin.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Colin: oh did you really think by calling the cops and kicking me out of your house was gonna stop me?
Well your wrong.

Me:Collin what are you gonna do?

Collin :the same thing I did to your mom but this time it's for your "boyfriend" Mario

Me:Leave him ALONE!!

Collin:not until he gives me what I want

Me:what do you want

Collin: you, meet me tomorrow at the skate park don't even THINK about telling your friend Mario or me pulling the trigger on you is actually gonna happen sweet Dreams baby girl

I look away in shock and see Mario and Dominic looking at me.

"What's going on?" Mario says while walking towards me

YOOO ITS BEEN LIKE FOREVAA but I want to APOLOGIZE cuz I've been busy with school kmss .Ugh I missed you guys :)))