Chapter 15

Y/N'S POV

"Yo dude are you okay ?" Says Dominic .

"Yeah I'm fine..it's nothing. But i'm gonna go with my mom to the hospital, to make sure that she's gonna be alright."

"Look y/n I'm really sorry...I'm starting to wish that the bullet hit me and not your mom." Mario says with a sigh.

"Dude don't say that, it was nobody's fault, don't feel bad. " Dominic says as he puts his hand on Mario's shoulder .

Mario's POV

I honestly felt like shit. Today was the worst nights I've ever had in my life. I got kicked off the football team and y/n's mom got shot. Well actually I didn't give a shit about me being off the football team but I just felt bad.

"Y/n? " I say as I walk towards her.

She looks up with tears on her face.

I kneel down and wipe her tears off with my thumb.

"Yeah Mario ?"

I wasn't sure if she would feel the same after I said these three words .

"Look, I know that today has a been a rough ass night but text me if anything happens and just know that I'll always be here for you and if you need anything I'm here ... I ..love you "

"Broo what about me ? Y/n I'm here for you too dude " Dominic says as he kneels down next to me .

Her eyes widened and I just knew that she didn't feel the same .

"Thank you both and I ... I love you too Mario " she says with a little smile.

I grab her hand and helped her get up and I gave her a hug

"Everything's gonna be alright ... I promise "

She gets in the ambulance and the sirens went off. I saw her face through the little window as she left and I didn't know what to feel.

"Brooo you and y/n should tottalllyy date bro" Dominic says as he pats on my back.

"Now's not a good time Dominic"

"Why not ? And bro are you sure that y/n's okay ? I mean of course she isn't cause her mom got hurt but .. did you see her face when she was on her phone ?"

"Yeah I did.. I don't know, I'll ask about it when she seems fine."

"Ah okay, anyways you wanna spend the night at my house ? And don't worry I'll take you to the hospital to check up on y/n" says Dominic as he puts his helmet back on.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go to my house and get my stuff but I'll see you in a bit"

"Mario... are you gonna be okay bro?"

"....I don't even know"

"I'm sorry man .. but I'm late to my game but just text me if you need anything"

"Yeah...thanks dom"

Dominic gets in his car and droves off. Meanwhile I'm standing on Y/n's porch now knowing what to do.

I get a notification, hoping it was from y/n but it was Colin.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Colin: heyy man

Mario: what the fuck do you want?

Colin: many things but right now all I want is y/n

Mario: nope you can't have her

Colin: why not

Mario : cause ...she's mine.

In my mind, I was like "not yet though"

Mario: just stop fucking texting me and leave y/n the fuck alone

and that's when I get a call from y/n

Mario: Y/n what's wrong ? What happened?!

*comment what you think happened ? * sorry it was a short ass chapter but I'm happy to be back :))