Chapter 6

"Look Y/n let me explain!!"Andrea said.

I look back and see Mario screaming and struggling to get the rope off of him.

I run to Mario and help him take of the ropes of his wrists.

"Y/n I'm sorry I thought it was you,please forgive me I don't want to loose you!!"he said as he rested his head on my should while crying.

The feeling of wanting to tell Mario that I'm a fan just keeps getting worse and worse.

"Mario it's okay you didn't know it was me because you were blinded by this PYHCOTIC BITCH."

He smiles and gives me the tightest hug ever.

"Andrea what were thinking??Why did you do that??"

"Y/n you know that I'm a fan of Mario,and so are you.When I found out that you've been ditching me for Mario.I was jealous and shocked."

"Andrea,you didn't have to blindfold Mario you could've just told me that you were jealous.I would've stopped seeing him!!"

Who am I kidding its Mario Selman who would do that.

As Mario stands up,with complete shock.I knew that my friendship was over with Mario.

"Wait...hold up...you two are SUPPORTERS!!!"

"Yes"me and Andrea say at the same time.

"Y/n you know my address...my phone number...you know what school I go too.Great now I'm gonna have to suffer with a stalker."

"Look Mario I would've told you but,I didn't know how to do it.I mean when I met you,you were mad.I'm sorry if all this changed your opinion on me."

As I looked at Mario he looks away in disgust.

"I'm sorry" I say as I walked out of his room.

As I walked downstairs I see Cat in the living room watching The Walking Dead.

"Bye Cat"

"Oh wait y/n I've wanted to ask you if you would like to go to the fair with me and a couple of my friends,CMON IT WILL BE FUNN!!"

"Okay I'll go."

"Okay bye y/n!!!!"

As I walked out of Mario's home.I look up and see him looking at me through his window.

I noticed that maybe letting Mario know that I'm one of his supporters wasn't such a bad idea.

Maybe your wondering what happened to Andrea.She gone fam.Nah JK I'm going to talk about that in the next chapter.
~
Hope your enjoying it so far!!