Chapter 4

As I was getting ready to meet Mario, I get a text message from Andrea.

Andrea: hey Y/n, I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with me.

Y/n: sorry I have plans with the family maybe next time.

Andrea:Okay I understand

If your friends with a person like Andrea, you make sure you want tell her the truth, but this time I didn't because it's Mario Selman.Who on earth would like to skip a date with Mario Selman just go to the movies with your friend.

Sure Andrea is my best friend and all but she can be a little bit strict.Last year this really cute boy that I had a crush on,when up to me on the last day of school and asked me out,when I was going to say my answer,Andrea went up to him and started asking him questions like if she was parent controlling over her daughter.

If Andrea ever finds out that I was hanging out with Mario instead of going to the movies with her our relationship could be in deep trouble .When I mean by trouble I mean she won't be able to buy me Chipotle,Taco Bell or even go to Starbucks.

Anyways, since I was going to go and watch Netflix with Mario I decided to put my hair in a messy bun put some joggers on and a shirt that says "need more sleep". I put a little bit of mascara on.

I grabbed my bag and phone,and ran downstairs.I heard sniffles and somebody saying "I will always miss you mom".Thats when I see my mother crying on the sofa with a crumpled up letter.

"OH MY GOD MOM ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?WHAT HAPPENED?!?".

I was honestly so confused.I sat next to my mother while hugging her.

"Why are you crying mom?"

"Your...grandma...d..di..died!"she said while crying and sniffling.

I started to cry. My gramdma josie was my favorite person besides my mom, out of the whole family.She taught me how to be brave when I was little. She taught me how to be honest, she taught me how to be a girl.Not all grandmas do that.Thats why she was very special to me.If it wasnt for her I wouldnt be the girl I am today.

As I looked to my left i saw my mother handing me the crumples note she had in her hand.

"Read it."

I refused, because I knew I was going to cry alot more even if i touch it.

As me and my mom are hugging eachother i get a text message from Mario.

Mario:Hey Y/n are you coming??GURL let me tell this taco bell is making my mouth watery so you better get over here!

Y/n:I dont know if I can something bad happened..

Mario:What do you mean??

Y/n:My grandma died...and my mom is in tears and so am I

Mario:Omg Y/n im soo sorry for your loss.I hope that she was really special to you..Does that mean that your gonna cancel..I understand if you do

Y/n:Thanks,but im still going anyways.Let me just wipe my tears

Mario:Okay, I will be waiting