Chapter 8

It was hard to wake up for school.Knowing that Mario knows that I'm a supporter, feels kinda weird.

I was still a little bit shocked from yesterday,but I'm pretty sure I can get it over with.

When I looked at my phone,I got a notification from Mario's broadcast yesterday.I opened it and started to watch his recent broadcast.

Mario:Hi guys so today I just wanted to tell you guys what happened today,and I really wouldn't care if this person would be watching this.So what happened was I made friends with this girl who I met at my neighborhood,who was eventually my new neighbor.We eventually started talking it was gucci.But then yesterday I invited her over to watch a movie.And guys no weren't gonna Netflix and chill,so don't get that in your head.I invited her over because we had a personal issue which is something I'm not going to explain.Guys when she arrived I didn't expect her to blindfold me and tie me up.

But that shocked me because it want her it was her friend,yeah I know pretty weird if you ask me.

But anyways she was telling me how she was a supporter and how she was scared to tell me because when we met,I was in a bad mood ,and she didn't want to make it worse.Which I understand.No I'm not going to say the persons name because I don't want her to get hate.

Y/N POV:

Wow,I can't believe Mario told 3000 people what happened yesterday,Damn.

As I got up I decided to text Mario.

Y/n:Mario I was watching your broadcast

Mario:And?

Y/n:WHY DID YOU TELL 3K PEOPLE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY??

Mario:Okay,first off..chill,and second off I just needed to get it off my chest.Look it was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me and I just didn't know what to do.

Y/n:Well here's something,you didn't need to tell 3000 people what happened yesterday!!

Mario:Bye,y/n

Ughhh,as I got up from bed I realized that today was Friday.

Which means Mario's football game.Am I going?I don't know

Thank you guys for 600 reads!!!OMG❤❤❤Sorry it was so short promise tomorrow it will be long❤❤