Chapter 7

As I was walking home,I hear running footsteps behind me.

It was Andrea

"Y/n please forgive me I didn't mean to ruin your relationship with Mario,please forgive me y/n!!"

"I don't know...I don't see how I can forgive you."I say while walking away from her.

"What do you mean??I'm sorry,it was a mistake"

"Andrea,a mistake is forgetting your keys..this was no mistake.I mean you literally pretended to be me and then you tie Mario up."

"Listen I have to go home it's 11:45pm, I'll see you soon Andrea"

"WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS Y/n??"

"Andrea, YOU DONT JUST GO TO SOMEONES house and pretend to be them,you don't just go to someone's house and tie them up."

"Bye Andrea"

I started walking away and pretended that this didn't happen.This was tough to handle espically with your best friend.I mean sure I lied to her about wanting to hangout with her,but I didn't know that it was gonna go this far.

(I get a text from Mario.)

M:Y/n can we talk??

Y/n:About what??Oh you mean finding out that I was a supporter.

M:Why didn't you tell me y/n??

Y/n:Mario the day that I saw you.You were having a bad day.If I told you that I was a supporter.Idk I felt that would've made it even worse.Plus in my mind I knew that I was never gonna see you in person.But when I saw you...I just didn't know if I should've told you..I'm sorry.

M:It's okay just promise me you won't give my phone number,address etc to anyone else.Espically that psycho Andrea.

Y/n:Mario she knows where you live!!

M:Well...don't give her my number then.

Y/n:I won't and I'll text you tomorrow goodnight

M:Goodnight
~
I feel that since Mario knows I'm a supporter our "relationship" will be a little weird.I'm mean we're not even dating so...I don't see how it can effect anything.

When I got home I slowly opened the door and tiptoed upstairs to my room.
When I closed the door, I hear my moms footsteps.

As a little kid many of us expirenced that when our parents come to check on us we pretend that were sleeping.Well..that's what I did.

When my mom left I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the last 3 hours.

WOW 500 READS THATS CRAZY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH❤❤