Chapter 13

(Mario's pov)

"MARIO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"says Colin in shock.

"Nah nah nah what the fuck are YOU doing here? Weren't you suppose to go "pick up some things" for y/n?

"Wait..WHAT you and the bitch are together?!! When I asked you if you knew who y/n was, all you did was nod your head no."says Andrea as she storms out of the room.

"Hey Mario where you at man c'mon!!!"shouts Dominic

"I'll be right there, just hold on"

"Listen man I gotta go y/n is all yours, I didn't want nothing to do with her in the first place."

Wait..what?

"Then why did you get back together with her when she was at the hospital?"

"It was force. I told her if you say yes, I won't hurt your family or friends"

"Well what if she said no?"

"How could she say no ? Look at me I'm hot asf"he chuckled

Ok honestly Colin just made me want to beat him up so badly because of what he did to y/n.I know that y/n hasn't been so nice to me ever since she said yes to Colin but no girl like her should be treated this way.

Once Colin stopped speaking he pushed me so that he can get out the office.

"You and y/n better watch out cause there bad stuff coming your way" Colin said as be whispered into my ear.

I walk out of the office and decide to text y/n.

Mario:hey
Y/n:hi can we talk?
Mario:yea sure what's up?

I wanted to tell her soooo baddd about Colin but I don't want to make things worse for her.Plus why couldn't she tell me about what happened the night Colin "asked her out" at the hospital.

Y/n:well um I'm starting to get a little scared about Colin
Mario:why?
Y/n:he's been acting the same way he was one we were dating in Arizona
Mario:oh well then why don't you just break up with him ?
y/n: umm I gotta go
Mario:oh ok

Well that was odd. I exited the bowling alley and sat in Dominic's car.

It's been 10 minutes ever since we left and it was just complete silence.I turn on the radio and I started singing.
"My name is No, my sign is no, my number is no, you need to let it go!!"
My friends and I started to sing along but I get a call from y/n.

I turn down the radio and tell everybody to shut up.

Mario:hello?
y/n:Mario..I need your HELP!!PLEASE!!!
Mario:y/n what's happening?
y/n: It's COLIN..he broke in my house and now I'm scared!!

"YOOO TURNN U-"

"DOMINIC SHHHH"

Mario:y/n listen to me...stay quiet and I'll come and get you
y/n: NO YOU CANT ITS DANGEROUS HE BROUGHT A GUN!!

My eyes widen and my heart starts pounding super fast.

Mario:I'll take care of it
y/n: NOOO PLEASE...I don't want you to get hurt...PLEASE MARIO IM BEGGING YOU
Mario:you can't stop me...just stay quiet I'll be right over there!!!

I hang up and decide to think what I was going to do.

"Dominic I need you to step on it!!"

"What? I'm confused on what?"

"The GAS PEDAL you idiot!!"

I swear I need new friends. My gosh I'm mean.(ok honestly me though 😂)

I try to call y/n but it just keeps going to voicemail and now I'm REALLY scared.

*5 minutes later*

I arrive at my house and yes we are neighbors, so I decided to not park my car on her driveway.

"You guys go inside I'm going to check on y/n"

"Alright dude I'm going to have a chat with your sister " Dominic says with a smirk

"Fucking touch my sister and your dead" I snapped back

"Umm I'm actually go and watch netflix" Dominic says as he runs to go inside

Honestly wish me luck cause I don't know if I'm gonna get hurt or something . I walk to y/n's house and see her window shattered in to pieces.

"I'm guessing Colin actually broke in"

I walk to the window and see Colin by the kitchen, I kneel down so that I wouldn't get caught.

Mario: hey are you ok?
Y/n: no I don't know where he is
Mario: he's by your kitchen
Y/n: wait how do you know that ?
Mario: it doesn't matter just stay quiet

(Y/n's POV)

I'm currently hiding in my bathtub( yea I know a stupid place to hide when someone breaks in your house.) I text Mario and see if he's ok.

Y/n: Mario where are you?
Mario:I'm hiding in your living room
Y/n:WHAT?!
Mario:it's ok he's been standing by a cabinet for the past 10 minutes it's crazy.
Y/n :just call the police PLEASEE
Mario:no I'm gonna take care of this

As I begin to start crying, I hear footsteps going up my stairs.

I get up and start walking slowly to the door.I open it just a tiny bit and see Mario walking up the stairs.I open the door and just when I thought I heard a gunshot.

"NOOOOOOOOO PLEASEE CALL 911"

Hey y'all comment what you think will happen next and I'm sorry for not updating that much it's just school and stuff but yea I'll update more :)