Chapter 3: The Explanation

~Natsu's POV~ (Yeah, I know, lots of his POV... MOVING ON!)

"I'm sorry..." Those words rang in my ears. Why was she sorry? She didn't do anything wrong!

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"For leaving without warning... And never coming back,"

That broke me into pieces. She thinks all of this was her fault. Even though it was Daylin that did all of the damage!

"It's not your fault (Y/n)! That Daylin guy is the one to blame!"

She looked like she was about to cry again, I just hoped they were from joy instead of sadness..! (Yeah, yeah, lots of crying and mushy, lovey stuff! I'm not used to writing this kind of book, so bare with me, if you haven't lost your mind from reading it yet.)

"Natsu... Th-thank you. Even after all of these years, you still don't think it was my fault..!"

I nodded, gave her one of my signature smiles, and sat her up properly. Happy did the same with (E/n).

I then noticed her Guild Mark was tattered, scratched, cut, and faded. What in the world did he do to her?

"What happened to your Guild Mark?" I asked.

"Daylin tried to remove it countless times, but his methods always resulted in a fail, so now, this was the outcome," then she pointed at the place her Mark clearly was.

I nodded my head in reply. But then the one question I've had for 3 long years clouded my mind.

"Why did you leave?" I blurted out, looking up at the clouds in the sky.

She was a little shocked by the sudden question, but answered it none-the-less, "My Magic was starting to default. It was becoming more and more demonic," she explained.

I looked over at her, "How do you know that it was turning like that?"

"Every night, in my "dreams", I'd see a vision of the whole world set aflame, and everyone shouting and yelling at me, eyes shrouded with fear and hate. And that one day- the day before I left- I felt and increase in the thirst for power, revenge. And I didn't know why," she too looked up at the cloudy sky.

I was trying to process what I have just been told, if I had just known why, I could've prevented this all from happening!

We sat there in the dim silence, neither one of us talking. Until Happy broke the -what seemed like forever- silence.

"How about we head back to Fairy Tail? It would make the Guild so happy to see you both again!"

(Y/n) and (E/n) just smiled, they obviously agreed with that plan.

"Aye!" (E/n) shouted, raising a paw I to the air.

We all agreed with Happy's statement, stood up, and started trekking to the Train Station.

~Happy's POV~

I was so excited to have (Y/n) and (E/n) back! But just the mention of the Train made Natsu and (Y/n) get green and pale in the face.

'Just like old times!' I thought with a sigh of slight relief that nothing's really changed.

We bought our tickets, and boarded our assigned Train. But once we started moving, (Y/n) and Natsu started hyperventilating and puking out the Train's car window. (Geez Happy! I didn't know you could use such big words! Lol, I'm weird like that sometimes)

~Time Skip of who knows When~

(Y/n) and Natsu weren't feeling any better, boy I wish Wendy was here... It makes me sick just watching them be sick.

I started rubbing their backs which toned down their moaning and groaning.

I gave them a sympathetic smile and motioned for (E/n) to come help me sense my arms were getting tired from rubbing both of their backs. She clambered over and started messaging (Y/n)'s shoulder blades (you know those bones in your back right?) and her center spine.

"Ar-rigato," (Y/n) thanked weakly, then eventually fell asleep, as did Natsu.

~Time Skip Till End of Train~ (Still Happy POV)

As the Train stopped at the Station in Magnolia, (Y/n) and Natsu shot up from their seats and ran off the Train like it they were never asleep!

(E/n) and I exited the vehicle and looked around for the two Dragon Slayers. We found Natsu laying on the ground a few feet from the Station, and (Y/n) was hugging a tree.

They were both saying, "Oh solid ground, I'll never leave you again..!"

It was pathetic in a way really, but, you can't help it can you?

They finally collected theirselves and joined back up with us. Natsu picked a leaf out of (Y/n)'s hair and flicked it back onto the ground.

They both laughed. It really was good to have (Y/n) back again..!

~Your POV~

I was literally bouncing up and down as we walked to the Guild. It's been a lonely 3 years without the Guild and all of my friends. I only left for their protection... but I still regret the decision.

As I thought about all the mistakes I made because I left, I hid my sadness with a forced smile that you could hardly tell was fake.

As Happy lectured Natsu about not destroying villages during a fight on a job, I couldn't help but laugh..!

Happy acted like an older parent telling their kid that at a birthday party-unless it's your presents- you don't open the presents just because you 'thought they were pretty'.

As the lecturing and laughing went on, we happened upon the Guild doors.

'Will they forgive me?' Was my final thought before Natsu slammed the door open and gained everyone's attention.

This is gonna be an interesting reunion..!