Chapter 6: The Duo Request

~Your POV~

Me and Lucy went back to the guild to grab (E/n), and then we were off to the mall. (Or whatever they call it in Magnolia)

We finally arrived at the huge building, and I kind of shuddered at the thought of so many clothes in one building that big.

I shrugged the feeling off, knowing this would make Lucy happy. Then she grabbed my arm and pulled me in through the doors.

As we were searching around for stores that peaked my interest, Lucy looked at all the things she thought were "cute", and bought a few outfits.

She pulled me into a store full of dresses, skirts, petticoats, and heels. (Me: *Shudders at the thought* Shopping...)

"This one looks nice," Lucy said, holding up a slightly puffed out (f/c) dress with a Red Jeweled necklace.

"I guess, but does it have to be a dress?" I asked.

"I'll make you a deal, if you get at least two dresses, I'll let you pick a few other things that aren't all to girlie, okay?"

"Deal," I shook her hand.

I grabbed the Dress Lucy picked out and hung it over my arm, deciding that I'd take that one and a different one.

I looked around the shop until I saw a (s/f/c) dress with a small (f/c) bow wrapped around the waist and tied in the back.

I picked it up off the rack, and slung it over my arm with the other dress.

"Two dresses down, outfits that suit me to go," I said to myself as if I were a secret agent.

I scrolled through the shirts, pants, shoes, etc. when I found a few outfits I liked. I ended up with (Three Outfits That You Want). I showed them to Lucy, and she helped ring them up. (At the register)

We paid for our clothes, and headed back to our apartment.

Once we got there, I instantly put my clothes away, and sat on Lucy's couch; dealing a great big sigh.

"Something wrong (Y/n)?" Lucy asked appearing in the doorway.

"Shopping is exhausting," I then fell over on the couch and closed my eyes, almost falling asleep.

"Well, I'm going to bed, so if you need me I'll be in my room," she yawned, and went to her room.

I sat up, eyes drooping, and shakily walked to my room with (E/n) and fell into the bed, not bothering to change into pajama's.

(E/n) flicked the lights off, curled up onto a pillow, and fell soundly asleep.

I did the same, falling asleep and pulling the covers over my body.

~Belehleleh TIME SKIP!!!~

I opened my eyes tiredly, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I yawned, stretched, and stood up; walking to the bathroom.

I took a nice, hot shower (or cold, I do that sometimes) and got dressed and ready for the new day.

I woke up (E/n) by poking her side, "What are you doing up so early (Y/n)?" She asked, rubbing her eyes with her little (f/c) and white paws.

"I want to get to the guild early today," I replied.

"Why?" She asked, now putting on a little dress she had bought when we went shopping yesterday.

"I don't know, I just have a good feeling about today!" I smiled, "Now hurry up!"

"Okay, okay, I'm coming! Shouldn't we leave some sort of note for Lucy?"

"Good idea!" I picked up a pencil/pen and a sheet of paper, and wrote down a little note.

Dear Lucy,

Me and (E/n) went to the guild already. We'll see you there!
                                       ~(Y/n) and (E/n)

I placed the note on the counter and walked out the door, heading for the Guild Hall with (E/n).

~Natsu's POV~

I was walking to the guild, hoping to get a job from the request board. All the good ones are usually taken if you weren't one of the first to get to the guild. But as I was walking I saw [Y/n] and [E/n] talking and walking in the same direction I was.

I ran up to them, "Hey [Y/n]!"

She turned around, "Oh, hey Natsu! You heading to the guild as well?" She asked.

"Yup! I'm hoping to get a good job request!" I grinned.

"Oh! Can I come with? I need the first half of Lucy's rent money," she asked, rubbing her cheeks as if she were stressed.

My face heated up at the thought of just me and (Y/n)-with our Exceeds- on a job.

"Of course!" I smiled, heart starting to race.

"Thanks a lot! Now, let's get going!" She pumped her fist in the air and started to jog towards the guild.

I followed suit, "Wait up!"

~Le Time Skip~

We made it to the guild, breathing heavily and bending over resting our hands in our knees.

"You sure run fast," I panted with a hint of laughter.

"You too," she giggled, and pushed open the doors.

We walked in and instantly strode up to the request board. We glanced at all the pieces of parchment on the wooden board.

Both our gazes met at one job specifically, we both reached for it, our hands brushing against one another's.

We both retracted our hands as our faces turned pink, "You can grab it," I insisted.

"You sure? Well, we are going on it," she ripped it off its pin and showed it to Mira.

"Okay! We're all signed up for zeh job!" She stated.

"Awesome! Let's go get our bags packed, we might be there for a few days," I suggested.

"Most definitely! Okay, we'll meet you at the Station!" She waved, then left to Lucy's to get her things ready.

Me and Happy started walking back to our own house, but then Happy grinned at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You like (Y/n)," he said.

My eyes grew wide and my fave turned red, "No I don't!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah? Then why did you invite her to the job?"

"Because she needed the rent money and that's what friends do!" I argued.

"Suuuuuure,"

"It's true!"

We then started arguing about the matter at hand, until we happened at our house. We readied our bags and started off towards the Train Station.

'I hope we can just walk...' I thought, a look of sickness and disgust plastered on my face.

Trains... Oh how much I hate them...