Chapter 10: Do I know You?

~Erza's POV~

Lucy had dragged me and (Y/n) around the mall for hours. I could tell that (Y/n) wasn't to find of this activity.

"Ugh, Lucy, do we have to stop and every shop you think is "fashionable"?" (Y/n) groaned.

"Yes," Lucy replied, not even looking back, she just kept walking forward.

"Why exactly?" I asked, deciding to butt in, it was awkward being so silent.

"I didn't tell you? Whoops, well, there's a Talent Show going on at the guild in two days, and we need outfits," she explained.

"What if we don't want to participate?" (Y/n) asked, sarcasm lining her voice.

"Well, that's not on option! Besides it'll be fun to--" she was cut off by a girl bumping into her.

They both fell down, "Oh my gosh! Are okay?! I'm so so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" She apologized, helping Lucy up.

"It's fine, really..!" Lucy sweat-dropped at how pink the girl's face was and how much she was apologizing.

"What's your name?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh! I'm Zukutokimikari! But you can call me Zuki!" She smiled. Why does she have such a long name?

And she has all these bandages wrapped around her body from her neck to her heels. And she isn't wearing and shoes. She's wearing a bright green belly-shirt (you couldn't see her stomach because of the wrappings) tank top with purple lacing around the arms and neck.

She had long-ish, boy-short, curtly brunette hair with huge glasses that took up half of her face. And freckles across her cheeks.

She also had grey, baggy sorts that went down just past her knees. Who is she exactly?

~Zuki's POV~

I felt so embarrassed..! I just bumped into this girl because I was looking at my map..! I'm so clumsy...

"Where you headed Zuki?"

"Oh! I-I was heading to a guild called Fairy Tail!" She replied.

"We're members of Fairy Tail! We could take you there if you'd like!" The girl with (h/c) hair said. "Oh yeah, I'm (Y/n),"

"It's nice to meet you! And would you? I would be eternally grateful!" I yelled, giving them a little bow.

~Your POV~

Zuki seems familiar somehow, but I can't remember where from. But why was she so polite? It's like she was scared to decline or something.

Me and Erza finally convinced Lucy to stop shopping and lead Zuki to the guild.

"Hey (Y/n), I don't know why, but Zuki seems familiar to me," Lucy whispered.

"Yeah, me too," I replied.

I looked back at Zuki who was tightening her bandages, but I piece of the them slipped off, she hid it with her hand and re-wrapped it around her arm. Weird...

I looked over at Lucy, "It looks like she's hiding something under her bandages," I claimed.

"Well obviously (Y/n), but I wonder what it is," Lucy stated.