Chapter 17: Glimpses Into The Past

~Your POV~

I woke up with (E/n)'s tail tickling my face. I sat up to see that see was still asleep. And from the looks of it, so was Lucy, Zuki and Happy.

I got up off the couch and went into the bathroom. I undressed and stepped into the steaming shower.

After I had washed my hair, I wrapped a towel around my body and dried myself off. Seeing that I didn't have any other outfits, and grieving just the thought of borrowing one of Lucy's outfits. I slipped back on my normal outfit and headed into the kitchen.

I saw all of the pots, pans, plates and silverware laying in drawers. I decided that I could at least attempt to cook breakfast for them, sense they were so nice too me.

I grabbed a pan and a mixing bowl. I grabbed the ingredients to make pancake batter and tossed them into the bowl.

I mixed them up until they were completely made into the thick batter fluid. I spread circle shaped batter across the pan.

And as I was about to finish the 8th pancake, I heard a soft knock at the door. I finished the pancake and turned off the burner.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Only to see Natsu standing there. "Hey (Y/n)!" He smiled.

"Hey Natsu! Come on in!" I waved him in as I shut the door and made my way back into the kitchen.

"What smells so good?" Natsu asked as I turned the oven top burner back on.

"I, am making breakfast for Lucy, Zuki, (E/n), Happy and I! But you can join us too if you want!" I flipped the pancake the was currently on the pan.

"Really? Thanks (Y/n)!" He grinned, sitting at the table.

I made about 15 pancakes, trying to decide if that was enough for all of us. I figured it was fine and cooked some eggs and bacon.

I made sunny-side-up and scrambled eggs, along with crispy and chewy bacon. As I placed everything on the table, Natsu was drooling over the food.

"Maybe I should cook up and serve you your drool Natsu!" I laughed, putting everything back into their original spots.

He instantly looked at me as if I were insane, and then laughed along with me. Once the others woke up, we all sat down, and started eating. Lucy totally ignoring the fact that Natsu was even here.

Once we finished, I picked up everyone's plates and began to wash them. "Dang (Y/n)! That was amazing!" Natsu cheered.

I blushed at the comment. "Really? It was that good?"

"Of course! And we can all agree on that!" Lucy smiled.

Everyone nodded, which made me smile greatly as I finished up the last few dishes. When they were all washed and put away, we all headed to Fairy Tail.

Once we opened the door, we were greeted with by a chair flying at us.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!!" Natsu shouted as he engulfed his hand with flames and punched the chair into blisters.

I felt a little woozy as I saw the Magic Attack. I didn't even bother too find a chair to sit in, I just sat onto the floor as I got light-headed.

"(Y/n)! You okay?" Natsu kneeled down next to me.

At first I didn't respond as I was to busy with the image I was seeing. It was me, using some sort of golden Magic. I kept yelling "Millennium Dragon's Roar!!" Or "Millennium Dragon's Iron Fist!!"

I looked up at Natsu. "Am I a Millennium Dragon Slayer?" I asked.

"Yeah! Why? Do you remember?!" He asked, relief and surprise filling his voice.

"Yeah, and my Dragon's name was Kiari, right?"

"You do remember!" He cheered, holding out a hand to help me up.

I gladly took it and stood back up. Everyone in the Guild seemed to be happy that I got one of my memories back. But now, I just needed to gain the rest of them...

I just randomly chatted with different Guild members. A few of my memories of my years at the Guild coming into the Light.

But a lot still a blur...

~Natsu's POV~

It seemed like (Y/n)'s been having a good time. I sat at an empty table by myself, watching her talk to people to get her memories back.

Each time she'd get light-headed and dizzy would always worry me a little, but I knew it was for her own good.

After a few more minutes, I had thought of the perfect idea. I could take (Y/n) up onto the hill that's we'd always play on as kids. Maybe that'd trigger a few of her memories..!

I walked up to her and gave her a light tap on the shoulder. "Hey (Y/n), I have an idea on how to maybe get a few of your memories back..!"

"Really? What is it?" She asked.

"Follow me," I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the Guild doors.

"Where are we going?" She stuttered.

"You'll see," I smiled back at her.

Once we made it up to the hilltop, we sat down in the field that rested on top. We watched as the clouds floated by, pointing out what each and every one looked like to us.

"Hey Natsu, I'm getting a little dizzy, let's take a short break?" (Y/n) suggested.

"Sure!" We both sat on a bench close to the slope of the hill.

A few moments later, (Y/n) looked at me with eyes of realization. "Natsu," she smiled. "I remember,"

"Remember what?"

"All of the good times we had when we were little!"

With that said, I looked her straight in the eye. "Really?? That's great!" I shouted as I started dancing around the top of the hill.

(Y/n) just burst out laughing as I tripped over my feet and fell onto the ground. I started laughing too as she flipped down beside me.

"(Y/n)," I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me one thing,"

"And what would that be?"

"Never leave us again..."

She looked at me surprised. But then gave me a soft smile. "I promise,"