Chapter 20: Last Acts

~Narrator POV~

Lucy ran up onto the stage and grabbed the microphone. "Hey! I will be singing "Again"! This goes out to Loke! I hope you like it!"

L: I had a purpose then, pursuing the path to catalyze out dream. But it's a winding road, where you stumble and sway your way amongst the crowd..!

Don't get me wrong, I would never go back in time, or play God, but is there a way to earn back that endless sky?

I can see it in your eyes, don't give me that look - 'cause you see, you're the lasts person I need to pity me!

Crying won't pave a way to forgiveness, every sin you carve is everlasting! I am lost in a maze of emotion, who am I waiting for now?

These once blank pages of my notebook, become a plea to regain fallen virtue! All this time, I've been trying to run away from my own reality..!

We'll live for something, as soon as we find it..! I've forgotten, please remind me, as day turns darkness..!

Expired chances - but we gotta make it through again! 'Cause there's no where else to run!

There's still so much here - a life worth living! And with time you'll drown the feeling out...

(I'M ON THE WAY)

It's so nostalgic... Maybe all the love is worth the pain!

•••

It's not a lack of pride, but I know I'm to blame, so I apologize... I don't know what to say... But I wish I could free that worry from your eyes..!

All we've been through and all that's yet to come, and all that we have become will remain as we roll the dice!

Once more, I close my eyes from the sight, but it's a futile fight, for its all etched inside my mind!

The invite of a white lie! Some can't resist the call to join in! But still, I thought I knew you better than to give into pressure..!

Once fury thorns in your heart, the fire's quick to consume you! And what comes from those ashes - is your reality..!

We'll live for something, as soon as we find it! May we come across that future... Can you here me? I'm screaming!

Expired chances - but we gotta make it through again..! 'Cause there's no where else to run!

It's through you're kindness, I'll always be grateful! And I'll strive to come stronger...

(I'M ON THE WAY)

I'll carry onward, gaining friend and foe along the way..! I try to make sense of why, we can't figure how to unlock the next door!

We bleed on this path we lead! But we cannot turn back, 'cause our story's begun!

Open up your eyes - Open up your eyes..!

•••

There's still so much here, a life worth living..! And with time I'll drown the feeling out...

I need to right all my wrongs, and finish all the things I've left undone..! We've only just begun!

We'll live for something, as soon as we find it..! May we come across that future... Can you hear me? I'm screaming!

Expired chances - but we gotta make it through again..! 'Cause there's no where else to run!

It's through you're kindness, I'll always be grateful! And I'll strive to become stronger...

(I'M ON THE WAY)

It's so nostalgic... Maybe all the love is worth the pain!

•••
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy smiled and walked off the stage, Loke staring at her with shock and his face as red as an apple.

"L-Lucy... Was th-that really for m-me?" He asked at a loss for words.

She nodded with a smile and gave him a great big hug. Once they separated, they both grinned at each other with pink-tinted cheeks.

After that whole incident, Mira stepped back onto the stage. Once again she put in her hand and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Juvia and Gray!" She smiled, letting Juvia and Gray take the stage.

"Hello everyone! Gray-Sama and Juvia will be singing Make You Stay!" The Bluenette smiled.

Gray picked up the second microphone and they began to sing.

G: I'd sing acapella in the rain, let the whole world think I've gone insane... Give you all my money and my name..!

G+J: Nothing I wouldn't do, nothing I wouldn't do..!

J: When I'm crazy I don't know why... Won't you calm me down and read my mind? But you still send shivers down my spine..!

G+J: Nothing I wouldn't do, nothing I wouldn't do..! We could be, we could be anything tonight, just tell me everything you like! Can't you see? We could be something if we tried, just tell me how to make you mine!

What've I gotta do to make you, what've I gotta do to make you, what've I gotta do to make you stay-ay-ay-ay-ay? (x2)

J: I would break the laws of gravity..!

G: Killing for you in the first degree..!

G+J: Shut the world out when you need to breathe! Nothing I wouldn't do, nothing I wouldn't do..!

We could be, we could be anything tonight, just tell me everything you like! Can't you see? We could be something if we tried, just tell me how to make you mine!

What've I gotta do to make you, what've I gotta do to make you, what've I gotta do to make you stay-ay-ay-ay-ay? (x2)

J: Stay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay!

G: 'Cause I've never known love like this
J: Never known love like this. Stay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay..!

G+J: We could be, we could be anything tonight, just tell me everything you like..! Can't you see? We could be something if we tried, just tell me how to make you mine!

What've I gotta do to make you, what've I gotta do to make you, what've I gotta do to make you stay-ay-ay-ay-ay! (x2)

~~~~~~~~~

As they finished, Juvia started Fangirling and hugged Gray with almost all of her strength.

Once they were off the stage, Mira walked up once again.

"Alright everyone! Sit tight and let our judges take the vote on the winner!" She giggled, pointing to the 4 cats sitting on a table, discussing the winner.

Who's it gonna be?

That's question is for you guys! I want you Reader-Chan's to decide who wins! Levy and Gajeel? You and Natsu? Lucy? Or Juvia and Gray? Who will you choose??