Chapter 4: I'll Be Waiting

Fanart ( ctto )
Song recommendation:
Like I Would - Zayn (it helped me finish this up)
-----
Jungkook waited in front of the chain-linked fence for hours but Jimin never showed up. He chose to stay there just in case, luckily no one had noticed he was gone. He hugged himself tightly as the cold breeze hit him. With his hurt feelings, it felt like a train.

"Jimin?"

He saw a figure with his headphones plugged in. He knew that pose. It was Jimin!

Jimin gasped as he saw Jungkook behind the fence. He turned around but Jungkook called him in a sad tone.

"I heard about it" Jimin came close to him as he realised that Jungkook has many to say. Jungkook poked in 2 fingers and rubbed Jimin's sore ear. Jimin flinched. He didn't know why, is it from Jungkook or from the pain he got?

"You're not Jimin" Jungkook said, pausing, "Jimin would've liked that, he would wish for another rub...Jimin would-"

"Forget it"

"Huh?"

"You just want to be the center of attention for that Jimin, but let me tell you that he is gone! So you should start forgetting him"

Jungkook's heart shattered.

"But I can see him deep, he's right in front of me"

Jimin rolled his eyes. He only did that when he felt his heart beating.

"Forget him, because he already have forgotten you"

Jungkook held his tears back. He wasn't going to cry in front of Jimin.

"What if I can't?"

"Then suffer like he did"

Suffer.

Jimin had suffered.

"To forget someone, you need to suffer. I or I mean he suffered"

Jungkook was already crying.

"But believe me, he would want to embrace you but you don't deserve it..its just going to hurt you more"

"I missed you"

"I don't" Jimin lied.

He started to walk away but stopped when he realised he had something else to say.

"Forget about us, because there's nothing like us"

Jungkook tangled his fingers on the chains, he wished they weren't there. He wanted Jimin to embrace him and tell him how much he loves him.

Jungkook stood there for a while, sniffing either from the cold or from his weeping. He turned around with a last look of Jimin's fading figure then walked back to the dorms.

"What the fuck, dude?!"

"Don't worry I just had a walk around"

"But you're crying?!"

"No the snow just melted on my face.."

Taehyung's burst out got Jungkook on pressure. Jungkook knew he would be sick tomorrow but he didn't care. At least he got to speak to Jimin. He didn't know what to do tomorrow, should he wait for Jimin again or just give up and wait for the next F.I.M.M?

Lost in his thoughts, Jungkook drifted off to sleep..

"And I'm going to be like, arrgh how dare you conquer the Jeon's you Kim-ssi (making it sound more like Kimchi)" Jungkook's eyes flattered open as he saw Taehyung holding a fake wooden sword with a cape tied around his neck. Jungkook chuckled softly at the idiot he was seeing. He inhaled deeply and got up.