Chapter 14: De Défendre L'amour

Fanart ( ctto )
*To Defend Love*
FINALLY
DONT EVEN ASK ME WHY I HAVE IT IN FRENCH, YOU MIGHT FIND OUT LATER
Btw I'm not french I'm Emirati
----

"Wake up, pretty wolf" Taehyung said, playing with Jungkook's nipples so he could wake up. Jungkook groaned as he tossed and turned until he had no chance to escape from his friend. He inhaled deeply and got up, his hair sticking out in every direction in a cute way.

"What day is it?"

"You still act like as if Jimin broke up with you yesterday"

"Sorry"

"Don't be sorry, quickly prepare yourself it's March 1st"

Shit.

Jungkook fumbled out of his bed and rushed to his closet. He took out his F.I.M.M suit and rushed back to his room. He had no time to walk the long distance to the corner of the room. He quickly stripped and slipped into his new fresh clothes making Taehyung chuckle.

"What?"

"Chill, it's 5am"

"Fuck you"

That means they still have an hour.

"You motherfucker"

Taehyung smiled (/inserts creepy smile emoji/).

"You asshole"

Taehyung smiled again.

"Pissface"

"Pussysucker"

"Dickhead"

"Poop (I WAS ABT TO WRITE IT IN MY LANGUAGE)"

"Pootis (@iaminfired :))"

Taehyung's grin turned into a laugh.

"I love it when you're angry at me"

"I hate you"

"I love you too"

They continued arguing until the sound of the sudden alarm almost sucked out their souls from fright.

"I can't face him today"

"You can, if you always look at the fence from a far then you can see him so close"

"How did you...?"

"My study is you"

Creepy shit.

They stayed silent for a while until they heard their Leader call everyone to gather into the double deckered bus. They rushed downstairs and saw the tribe surrounding the Leader.

"Today is the day where the voting starts! Choose wisely, the Leader will be with us for 5 years until next election. We need a Leader who is cold, strong and challenging and possibly a winner"

Jungkook turned around to see a billion pair   of eyes looking at him. He was cold, strong and challenging and he was a winner. He didn't want to take charge. He wasn't feeling confident.

"I'm voting for you, Taehyung" he whispered  into Taehyung's ear. Taehyung smiled, will his dream come true?

As expected, the Master announced the events going to happen and called the whole Family Institute into F.I Hall. The F.I Hall held in previous Leaders from the beginning of Family Institute until the present. Jungkook saw in the Jeon section, a man carving their current Leader's sculpture. He sighed. He really didn't want to take responsibility, or simply he didn't know how to.