Chapter 9: Bite Down My Fear Of Your Problems

Fanart ( ctto )
BTW CHAPTER 9 ALREADY WOOHOOO
MEANS ITS 10 DAYS?
HAVE FUN
-----

"Oh man holy shit!"

"What are we going to do now?" Jimin said, worried. Jungkook caressed Jimin's cheek, kissing him gently. He gave him reassuring look and climbed the fence.

"It'll be okay, baby"

"I trust you, Jeon Jungkook" Jimin said. Jungkook poked his index finger through one of the gaps. Jimin held onto it for a few minutes and let it go with a deep breath.

"Will you come back?"

"I'll sure do, Jimin"

With that, Jungkook left.

You said I was beautiful, your appreciation made me love you even more. Isn't that hard to believe? My crush loves me! Loves me back.

"I hope you be alright, my Jeon" Jimin said, observing Jungkook's fading body. He sighed and started zipping his pants. He looked at the milky white extract he had created, it was all over the fence and on the ground as well. Jungkook was surprised when he saw the tsunami of cum invade his mouth. He smiled as he remembered Jungkook's sex face, something that even porn can't be sexier than it.

Jimin started walking home with a smile, forgetting about earlier.
"Park Jimin!"

He stopped.

No...

"What an diagrace!" His father said, giving him a strong slap.

"I'm sorry...I didn't run away just like that"

"Then why?"

"Father!"

He grabbed Jimin's ear, the ear with the injury. Jimin whimpered.
"How dare you let a Jeon win over you!"

"I didn't! I don't even know what happened!"

"Because you were busy having fun, you asshole!"

His father pulled his ear.

"Please...stop" Jimin cried as he kneeled down.

"Get up, you dipshit! You embarrass me as a son!"

"Father, I will appease (iaminfired Lmao in History today haha *Means satisfy*) you next time" Jimin pleaded.

"This is why your mother doesn't even love you"

"She does"

"What did you say?"

"Father, I will allow you to curse me and swear at me and talk shit about me but not to my mother" Jimin said, his fist clenching.

"Huh? What will you do? She's the one who threw you at me!"

"Father!"

"Your mother was a bitch!"

Enough!

Jimin gasped at his doing.

"Father...I'm sorry"

"Did you just punch me?!"

"Sorry"

"This is what you call appeasing, huh? You piece of shit, I'll teach you!" His father got out a bow and an arrow.

"Park's hunter?"

"I'm lucky to get these supplies when the day was written for me to punish my own son, my past son"