Chapter 19: Truth Is Good And Bad

Fanart (ctto)
Short chapter sorry
This is what y'all have been waiting for (somewhere in the middle tho)
-----

They stayed in each other's embrace until sun set. They smiled at the view, it felt like freedom. As soon as the sun was gone, Jimin got up.

"I have to go now"

"Stay with me~" (oh won't you staaaaaay with me)

"Jungkook, I've stayed with you for so long" Jimin said before climbing up the fence, leaving Jungkook alone.

Now you're leaving me alone, like sunset.

"Oh fuck this isn't the code, why am I so nervous?!" Jimin said his fingers fumbling with the numbers on his secure storage. Whenever he tried to write 0901 he always put in 0591. When he decided to be gentle with the storage box, he got it right and quickly snatched the laptop and locked the door. He put in his password and went to Google.

Famous hackers online communication

As usual his payed wifi was slow.

Results:

Dating With Hot Chicks And Eye Candy
www.hotandsexycouplesgenerator.com

Twitter
www.twitter.com

Watch Community Online For Free
www.communityeps.com

"What the hell?!"

Then he got it.

Incognito.

Of course it was incognito where he had to go to, so police don't find out. What an idiot he is.

As soon as he searched for what he was looking for, a billion of results showed what he wanted.

Results:

Hacking For Fun And Needy Reasons
www.hackwimps.com

Computer Hacking - Safety For You
www.computerhacking.com

Date A Hacker - Generate Hacking Love
www.nerdycouplesdatesite.com

Damn!

All he needed before throwing away his computer is a hacker date. He would of course act as a boyfriend to them until he can learn how to hack. He quickly got into the dating site and made an account.

Of course, with the password kookiescum.

He was so excited. He quickly touched on the randomise button and found his first partner.

Unknown;
R u a girl or boy?

You;
Teach me how to hack

Unknown;
Not too fast

You;
Fine I'm a boy

Unknown;
Good, give me your number and we can call it through

You;
Fine lemme copy paste it

Unknown;
Don't worry, it's 010*******

You;
Fucking hacker

Unknown;
:) ill call you

You;
Call me, bitch (inspired from our skype chat iaminfired)